By last literate - 27/10/2011 16:15 - Canada

Today, my boss made me run yet another stupid errand. When I delivered the paperwork to his office, I saw an email printout on his desk. Apparently, he has a plan in the works to get me "fried" next month. I'm not sure whether to give him a letter of resignation or a bottle of barbecue sauce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 355
You deserved it 2 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Streeet_hayley 6

He wants to eat you...no mistake.

Comments

Streeet_hayley 6

He wants to eat you...no mistake.

Loosen the cap and place the BBQ bottle upside down. When he goes to pick it up, BBQ sauce will spill everywhere :)

Cannibalism, actually quite common in my family.. I moved out.

Brice28_fml 10

Don't worry maybe he left a couple words out and he wants to have a BBQ with you!

Umm I don't think that you needed to restate that. I'm pretty sure everyone got it.

One FRIED coworker a day keeps the docter away!

Or just be careful, don't mess up, and either show him your a good worker, confront him. More solutions to it than just quit

Someone should tell the OPs boss to boil him, not fry him, as it will be much healthier.

rallets 22

hes probably gonna have you with some fava beans and a nice chianti fft fft fft fft fft

blackheart24 10

British people have big noses.

bizarre_ftw 21

121 - big noses = big brains ^_^ you have a Michael Jackson post op. nose don't you? Okay wtf? 121 isn't here anymore according to my phone.

Maybe he prefers you FRIED instead of half-baked.

Brice28_fml 10

69- I know but it's people like you that decide to say stuff back that makes me thrive to annoy you! Hope you flip out on me!

ballwiz24 0

Im lost. Why would he give his boss BBQ sauce?

ImFrackinBored 13

Pull the best prank ever... One that would get you fired, the day before... Or just use all your paid days off

ShroomsOnAcid 16

But isn't barbeque sauce for, you know, barbecuing? I haven't heard of frying anything with it.

Put your two weeks in dude. Thats harsh.

Resign? So he doesn't qualify for unemployment? Yeah, that's smart.

But he's going to get eaten! You don't get E.I when you're poop.

But resignations look better on resumes.

At least you have time to consider what to say to him when he fires you

Unless the boss starts by saying "Hey, could you check if that giant wok is hot yet?"

True...but you can't escape from a giant non-stick wok

Or if the frying pans big enough you couldn't escape from it either

Nuahavizu 17

Daralea wins. You win 20 internets.

joee182 3

give him the letter then throw the bbq sauce in his face. go out out big!

What if the BBQ sauce was in a glass bottle? Wouldn't want assault on record.

HaloReachIsCool 6
KiddNYC1O 20

Haha nice try, you were buried before both of us! ^

Nuahavizu 17

That means that racism beats sarcasm yet again. I don't know weather to clap or try to shuffle away awkwardly o.o

rallets 22
emodude44 0
bizarre_ftw 21

It is because of comments such as these that I have begun to find myself increasingly fearful for the future of the human species. To be blunt, I would to inform everyone that participates in this manner of writing that it is neither cute nor smart, nor appreciated or smiled upon. In fact, it may be to your great advantage to learn that it makes you appear frightfully uneducated and utterly obtuse. I lament to feel the need to inform you that you are not 16th century Russian peasants (though your literacy skills speak otherwise) so for the sake of all those who receive the unfortunate experience of reading your comments - if not your own - I implor you to stop acting as though you are. Thank you and I sincerely hope you realize the intention behind the wording of this comment, for otherwise I fear I may likely end up buried.

KiddNYC1O 20
ollallie 0

136... Y U STORY HURT MY HEAD???

ollallie 0

136 Y U STORY HURT MAH HEAD???

NirvantioNxTFR 1

That was an awesome story! 136 should write a book!

bizarre_ftw 21

So..... Yeah. The "intention behind the wording of [the] comment" Wasn't grasped I take it?

rallets 22

hey guys, hang on, i think #151 is gonna tell his cool story again. continue

rallets 22

#136, i think your story missed something too which makes your entire epic essay a complete fail. "To be blunt, I would [like] to inform everyone" was probably what you wanted. so sorry, but better luck next time.

HaloReachIsCool 6

Y U NO FERSTAND TEH WAY OV DE TROLL €_€

midgetMANjay 7

he might prefer ketchup though...

True. It's not like you'd be barbecued. BBQing is not frying; it is smoking meats for hours.

SkardeyKat 3

Mmmm... Chicken fried employee... *Homer drool*

Let him fire you do you can collect. Oh and I would call him on it.

xStaciexLynnx 15

You can't collect if you're fired, only if you're laid off.

GraveRobber14 13

He meant to say "Let him fire you SO you can collect. Oh and I would call him on it." he just hit "d" instead of "s".