By andy - 01/01/2010 14:12 - United States

Today, my 4 year old daughter was looking at a magazine cover with a well endowed model showing off her clevage. She looked at me and said, "Mommy, when I grow up will I have big round boobies like her or tiny pointy ones like you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 541
You deserved it 4 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks!! I feel ya, I'm part of the "small boobies" club too! Lol!! Its bad enough that we have to deal with men and their ignorant small boob comments, now they're coming from a 4yr old?!! Don't sweat it sweetie!! Hold those tiny perky boobs high!!! Lol!! :)

Comments

ipwnallmen 10

hey, wanna trade me your a cup for my d? tell her if she wants big bazookas to be prapred for all sorts of horrors!! real or fake ;)

4 years old?? WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING YOUR CHILD??????

that's gonna be one insecure girl in the future...

1800getalife 0

wow I have a quick fact 34.627 % of all fmls are cause by children that havnt Been raised properly 45% by boyfriend or girlfriend cheating 20% by being too fat btw I made these up

Here's a quick fact. 80% of Big Boob Lovers are Teenage Boys. As men get older, the focus becomes less on the size, and more on the shape. Big Boobs don't stay nicely shaped unless they get the surgery.

I'm 16 and I prefer smaller, more supple breasts than large non-supple breasts >.>

1800getalife 0

as women grow older their boobs start to shrivel up and start to get soggy. even the biggest of boobs won't last forever

thinmint 0

yay! i am so happy there are more men that appreciate an a cup if it's on a built woman! when the body fat drops so does the cup size!

sondheimmcgeek 0

The idea that having large breasts makes men like you more is a myth. I'm very large-breasted and I get the same amount of male attention as my friends who are flat chested. Different guys like different things, same as women. And being well-endowed is not all it's cracked up to be. It's impossible to find a good sports bra (and I'm a dancer, so it's necessary for me to have one), you always have to keep in mind whether or not you'll be able to wear a bra with an outfit when shopping, and it can make you self-conscious at time (at least it did for me). All that said, I fail to see how this is an FML.

Agreed. All the females in my family have got D+ cups. My mother, is a D cup, & I'm the same size as her at the age I am now. They kill my back, and hurt like hell when I do PE. You should try Shock Absorber or something, seeing as that's the only bra that's ever been able to really keep them in place .

that's exactly what he's NOT doing. (that was meant to be to #23 :P )

BrownSugar_fml 5

I actually find big boobs an inconvenience. But thank you for making assumptions out of your arse.