By Anonymous - 29/06/2015 21:52 - United States - Tupelo

Today, my 3-year-old pooped his pants in a public bathroom. As I was squatting down, doing my best to clean poop off of his legs and the floor, a wasp flew up my pant leg. I was stung four times before I danced it out of my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 046
You deserved it 1 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Didn't you know squats make your booty nicer? The wasp just wanted a piece, you can't blame him.

Sounds like mom deserves a glass of wine after those misfortunes !

Comments

If I come to MS, I will take the full time shit cleaning job. I will need a roof, bed, and food. My life is ******.

I opened up the comments on this one looking for that inevitable comment

Wasps are evil!! I hope your leg is okay :)

Don't let your partner bring you a rose, it might worsen your day.

jezka374 15

The super mom award goes to OP! I'd of broke under pressure there!

CyberSeeker 20

It seems like wasps are having some bad days...the rose incident and now this...

JustinJK 21

I would have stung you in the booty top ;););)

JustinJK 21

too* edit function wasn't working

Bees do, wasps don't. Learn the difference.

#26 sorry your simple question got a douche answer. Bee's do die when they sting cause they lose there stinger. Wasp on the other hand don't have stingers and bite instead.

Wasps don't bite, they do have stingers, but, opposed to bees, their stingers aren't retroserrate so they don't get stuck in the skin and they can use it over and over again. Also I didn't try to be a douche, but it bugs me to no end when people mix up calm, non-aggressive, honey-collecting bees with aggressive wasps that go after everything from shit to food. It leads to bees getting killed by clueless people and agriculture facing serious problems because they need bees to pollinate their plants.

Very true statement 42. Having a large garden, I've noticed a decline of honey bees. They get the royal treatment around here. Most likely OP got nailed by a wasp. Like you said, they will get you more than once.

countryb_cth 38

@42 actually wasps do bite. I was at an amusement park one summer and a wasp flew into my hair. When I ran my hand through my hair the wasp bit me. The only reason I know for sure that it bit me was the wasp was still latched onto my hand and I had to fling it off.

Your a great mom for taking the hit instead of your child. Bee careful.