By Anonymous - 25/09/2010 02:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, it was my last day with my boyfriend before he went to college. At the store, he got a huge box of condoms. When I asked why he was getting so many, he said they were for the girls he meets at college. He then asked me to steal them for him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 965
You deserved it 5 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dump him then. He just told you he planned to cheat on you. YDI if you got them anyway.

FYLDeep 25

For whatever reason I think that there would have been signs that he was an asshole much early in the relationship.

Comments

chinosurferchick 5

Relationships are too much trouble.

MissGrinch 4

Kittehs can be even more troublesome, but I suppose their cuteness makes up for that.

ketths dressed in frog outfits are just down right epic :D

They're only too much trouble for those who want to sleep around and can't muster up the effort it takes to make one work, which includes being selfless at times. The rest of us don't really have much of a problem, though.

Uhg, people like this give guys a bad name. At the same time there's plenty of girls that are the same way. Why must people be sofaking deceitful and whatever happened to loyalty?

I don't see much deceit going on, considering he just flat out said he planned on hooking up with other chicks. Loyalty on the other hand....

xdeadxradiox 0

The deceit is him misleading her into believing that they were in a meaningful relationship. This of course my own extrapolation, I'm assuming they did not just meet yesterday. Otherwise, I doubt the girl could be that delusional, although it is a possibility.

natilie69 0
BananaTroll 0

I'm genuinely confused. Does the boyfriend want her to steal the girls or the condoms? I don't know about you, but I'm going to be stealing some virginities.

dump the jerk. that's ******* horrible. if someone does that you don't just stay with them. ahhh. dick.

coco_MOO 0

yeaa I agree. guys like that are shallow. & also need to control their dicks once in a while.

BananaTroll 0

Does he want her to steal the condoms or the girls? I don't know about you, but I would be stealing those coffee packets he hides in his cabinet.

ydi you prolly ignored all the signs you reap what you sow it's better to be single than mistreated