By Just keep the pins - 25/12/2016 17:50 - Sweden - Floda

Today, it's been 2 months since I broke up with my boyfriend. He's been texting me every time he found a bobby pin at his house that belonged to me, saying we should both see it as a sign of us belonging together. If he keeps this up every time he finds one, the texts will probably never stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 088
You deserved it 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you respond, or haven't blocked him (and you haven't or you wouldn't get messages/calls) then you're just leading him on. Close that correspondence (and relationship) completely. He'll grieve and carry on more quickly.

Just tell him to make like a pin and disappear. :)

Comments

Politely explain woman loss Bobby's everywhere and you mentioned to black list him .

mariri9206 32

In response to 3, don't even bother confronting him - he keeps bugging you and acknowledging it/him will just let him think it's okay to keep bugging you. Change your number, instruct any mutuals to not give him your new one, block him from all social media, and, for good measure, block his number, too.

Bobby pins are like the reverse thing of socks. One goes on the feet, the other on your head. One keeps dissapearing, the other keeps appearing every where years after a woman stepped foot in your house.

Next time ask him if he found two of them linked together. Otherwise he's finding them broken up.

let's be honest, he just misses your sex. you must be amazing.

midav 2

You can just block his number right on your phone. Problem solved.

Redgy22 26

tell him you don't wear Bobby pins & ask who else was he seeing.

don't leave Bobby pins around everywhere then! it's so annoying, guys hate it. let this be your lesson to not leave them lying around!

OP: Just tell him that you've found a used condom under your bed and it's not his....

Eww, used? Used condoms just laying around.