By happy bday - 17/09/2010 04:02 - Canada

Today, is my 21st birthday. My friends took me to a bar to celebrate, knowing I don't drink. I am now in charge of driving my friends home after they had an awesome night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 993
You deserved it 9 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

robc32ca 4

I still say the term "Friends" needs to be re-defined.

Comments

fmlwinnn 0

2- 5 and 16 are right, not all people listen to the drinking age. personally, I don't drink underage, but I know people that do.

thesecretninja 0

Like others have said, you don't need to drink to have a good time. However, your friends doing that obviously wasn't very considerate, but you could have made the best of the situation.

DineshKarthikesu 0

next time go were you want to go, like chucky cheese you wussy.

Okay so on your birthday, it would be okay to take you somewhere where you feel uncomfortable so your friends can have a good time. Maybe op didn't really want to baby sit and then play taxi service for a bunch of drunk retards. Happy Birthday op! Go have fun your way and forget about your loser friends.

XoXoSLY 0

Um there's something fishy about this isn't the legal age to drink in Canada 19. last time I checked it was.

Nowhere in the FML does it say that they were celebrating his ability to legally drink, it just says that they celebrated his 21st birthday at a bar.

that's usually the reason you make such a big deal about celebrating your 21st though, so i can see how anyone would assume that. besides, its probably another made up fml.

not in all provinces BC, Sask, On, Nb and Nfld are 19 the rest are 18

redrovaa 0

Wow so what if she doesn't drink? Respect that. This is just like sex after marriage. I'm GONNA drink and not wait for marriage, but I respect everyone who does. Just because you drink and 'it's so awesome', doesn't mean everyone is gonna like it.

wDeemish 0

WTF your Friends are bitches :