By britt71411 - 13/01/2012 17:17 - United States

Today, inspired by my own relationship, I encouraged my best friend to go after the guy she likes. She did, and I'm now single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 641
You deserved it 5 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ape1321 3

You don't need either of them anyways!

So your friend is a bitch and you were dating an asshole? Karma will get them. Be glad you got him out of your life, you don't need someone like that. As for her, you don't need a friend like that either. She was your "best friend" and she went after your boyfriend? Unacceptable.

Comments

Sucks for you now...but you are so much better off without either of them!

They both clearly are not worth your time! Sucks that's how you had to find out, though:/

Burn her clothes!!!! I'm so sorry that happened what a stupid friend :( and bf you deserve better!!!!

ToOcOoLfOrU5 5
Werken247 14

With friends like that who need enemies?

stevenJB 25

Who needs enemies when we got friends like you.

oneontheway 0

That's awful!!! You are better than both of them!!!

perdix 29

Sounds like a good opportunity for a ménage à trois.

I love how this is a repeat of your previous comment. Seriously no sarcasm intended :Db

"it's not gay when it's in a three-way"

perdix 29

#63. Merci, ChaosAngel ;) I thumbed up your comment! #69 (heh-heh, 69). Yeah, I know. I was testing my theory that ignorant prudes who don't like when I say it in English are too stupid to figure out the same thing in French. Look like I am right.

every1luvsboners 11

Obvious set-up. He was having sex with her the entire time y'all were together. All he really did was remove the weak link and make you think it's your fault. This guy is a genius.