By S3R1AL K1LL3R X - 19/10/2010 04:21 - United States

Today, in my college class, our teacher asked us what we wanted to do when we get out of college. I guess being a U.S. Marine gets you a lecture for the whole class to hear that I'm a war hungry pig, and should get a real job that requires a brain. My job field is Aircraft repair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 395
You deserved it 4 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay, Being a U.S. Marine is an actual job! So to all of you who don't think it is shove it up your ass you deserve to be shot in the face! Those men and women sacrifice they're lives so you can be free and live happy safe lives with your families correct? YES THAT IS CORRECT. SO TO EVERYONE WHO BOO'S OR DISRESPECTS A MILITARY MAN OR WOMEN THEN **** YOU, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AND KEEP YOUR WORTHLESS OPINION TO YOURSELVES! AND TO THE MARINE: THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY. Thank you for keeping me and my family safe. I hope you stay safe and stay well! Enjoy your job on aircrafts.... My husband is a marine, so I understand the difficutlies of ASSHOLES who think you all sit on your asses when you don't! and telly our college teacher to grow a pair and shut the **** up!!!

I guess he doesn't know where we would be without our Army

Comments

rip that teachers head off and crap down his throat. what a complete jerk. tell that story to your local paper. better yet, tape him if you can get going again and post it on you tube.

akkimber 0

FMJ win. but I agree with all of you except te tree-hugging, shit-brained dumbasses.

not all tree-huggers are anti-military. im a tree-hugger (mostly, except the vegatarian thing) and i support out military.

War hungry pig? No way!! I'm sure you're a nice young gentle man.... Oh wait. What's your name there? S3R1AL K1LL3R X?? I'd probably agree with your teacher douche.

FFML_314 11

This comment is so unbelievably stupid. You should be ashamed.

You can always trust a serial killer. Atleast you know what you're getting.

FFML_314 11

Trust is the best foundation for a healthy friendship. I trust you, Cloud. I trust that when you kill me, it will be fast.

Going enlisted AFTER college? WTF GO brass and make money! Semper Fidelis

RedPillSucks 31

Don't you get a bump up in rank if you've got a college degree?

If you can't stand behind our troops we will be happy to have you stand in front of them

akkimber 0

F**K her! United States Marine Corps is where it's at! I'm a USAF brat-meanin I was born into the military, or that both parents were in the USAF. After college (OSU!) I'm goin to join the Corps as an officer.

toyotasmash 0

I'm stationed at Tinker. you've probly heard of it lol

i agree. america is one of the countries that need an army cuz, well, hell its AMERICA. there are people who dont like us. we need an army cuz of them.

degrading a student so personally in front of the class or not seems highly inappropriate and unprofessional. talk to whomever is their supervisor. as for the subject of this uncalled for rant, they need to learn respect. they need to learn not to bite the hands that keep them safe and free. why ask if he or she is not prepared to hear the answers.

jazzmancarron 11

Don't take what your professor said personally, most of them are liberal potheads who didn't have the nuts to serve themselves. They're just jealous

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stewart mills. The US military is full of men and women who see terrible things happening in terrible places and decide they want to fight those terrible things. We are not war hungry. not for the most part. We want to do our country a favor by forging though the sewage of humanity and pulling out those who hide and cower from us after performing unspeakable acts against our country and our way of life. I've never commented on an FML before but this one was close to home and I feel for you. SEMPER FIDELIS PS you really might want to change the serial killer name. makes you look like you are a tad blood thirsty.

rofflewaffle 9

Amazing quote and great comment. Thank you.

he mustve been a hippie who skipped the draft back in the 60's. Thumbs up and a salute to all in the military... Siempre Fi