By Anonymous - 27/08/2011 01:11 - United States

Today, I wrote "I love you" on my girlfriend's Facebook wall. She completely freaked out and accused me of being "too clingy" and that I'm starting to feel more like a stalker than a boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 501
You deserved it 7 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She just couldn't handle it because it's facebook official.

Comments

maybe it's too early in the relationship and OP really is being clingly:/

Yeah, if it's like two weeks into the relationship, that's weird.

well, it depends on how long you've dated, and if you've even said "i love you" in person. when i was younger, i started "dating" (quotes because i was fourteen. not exactly old enough to be seriously dating anyone) this guy, and three days into it, he write me a letter telling me how much he loved me. i broke it off with him because, yeah, that was weird. but if you've been dating a while and regularly/comfortably say "i love you," then i don't quite get her deal.

ReynshineCutting 10

It depends though. My fiancé are about to celebrate our 3 year anniversary and we said I Love You on our third date. Obviously it has to be mutual and if it was early in OP's relationship the feeling wasn't mutual.

DomoGenesis 3

Well I'd say she's correct. Everyone knows a good boyfriend never acknowledges their girlfriends existence.

except when there's laundry to be done and sandwiches to be made of course

BooGhosted 0

Or beer to be opened and carried yarr!

Mipz 2

Is it weird that I'm a girl and I found this hilarious?

she should be happy someone actually loves her

OP i hope the sex is good.And before you go and thumb this down I know it has nothing to do with the FML I was just wishing him the best. Because Im a good guy

Yah. I stalk my boyfriend worse. I tell him that he looks good. Or that he's nice.

Notime4bull 4

If she overreacts to you saying(typing) "I love you" in a public venue if you guys have been dating for a good bit then I think she may not be the right one for you. You might possibly need to re-think your relationship status OP.