By Anonymous - 06/04/2012 16:58 - United States - Deerfield Beach

Today, I woke up with a splitting headache. I have no idea what happened the night before, except for the fact that I'd tucked two uncapped vodka bottles into bed beside me, and now my room reeks of a Russian sorority house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 448
You deserved it 26 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha sounds like you were russian to hide those bottles.

charmanderCHAR 5

In Soviet Russia, shit loses YOU!

Comments

Gee, maybe next time you'll listen when those alcohol commercials say "Enjoy Responsibly"

Yeah, like the people in the commercials, with 50,000 girls in bikinis sliding down water slides and you and 4 friends relaxing in a car. With booze. Budweiser Light. Enjoy responsibly.

dragonstrike94 8

^ isn't that what happens when you drink or is it just me?

Reek (verb): to have an awful odor. Dude, your pits ******* reek! Spray some Febreze on that shit. Wreak (verb): to cause; to inflict. If you don't wash yourself, I will wreak havoc on your ass.

linkinpark98 23

Next time, you should pay attention to the bottle's writing. You may find that it says DRINK RESPONSIBLY.

Damn, and I thought it said "Drink Responsibility" and thought it was some kind of responsibility potion, so I drank two bottles...

The makers of FML should really allow posters to reply to other comments. It would make the site so much more easy to navigate. Oh wait.

sceptic 1

There are no thorority houses in Russia... You just can't hold your liquor, stupid

You don't know how to spell sorority, stupid.

rcgirl2 11

It sounds like the real life Hangover except for the baby in the closet or the monkey or the naked asian dude in the trunk of your car.