By Holymoly - 14/01/2009 21:10 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I woke up with a hangover and my girlfriend seemed pissed at me. It took me a while before I remembered having sex the night before. I just didn't know exactly what had happened after that had pissed her off. Then I realized nothing happened, because I fell asleep while she was on top of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 651
You deserved it 39 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cornflake33 0

my friend fell asleep under his girl before....hey, shit happens, specially when your drinking....

privatee 0

hello you were drunk? has she ever been drunk?

Comments

Agreed with #3. Granted if you havent then this is your chance, haha.

cornflake33 0

my friend fell asleep under his girl before....hey, shit happens, specially when your drinking....

PaperxHearts_xox 0

That's what you get for -almost- having drunken sex.

thumb down because your one of those Twilight obsessed bitches.

little_musician 0

#2, the girl wasn't taking advantage of him. They were mutually involved in having sex, but the guy FELL ASLEEP--which would mean to the girl that he was not into it at all--WHILE they were engaging in it. Think of it this way: it's like when a girl moans even though she doesn't feel much while having sex.

nlm92 15

It shouldn't mean anything if he fell asleep. He was probably just too tired. He's obviously interested because it was fml worthy for him. Women shouldn't have to fake moan either. If you're struggling to maintain your image in bed something's wrong. A woman should be able ask for something different if she wants it. A guy should be able to ask to postpone sex if he's too tired. There are so many lies in relationships these days it's regarded as normal.

heh sounds like what happened to me saturday night...kinda woke up ******* my ex sunday morning (completely mid-sex)...after talking to her about it later, apparently we both did... ...which is why I hate drunk sex...

hey #1, are you still sleeping with that girl? didn't think so. SWEAT IT MAN!

nlm92 15

Happened to me and I still am a year and a half later...

privatee 0

hello you were drunk? has she ever been drunk?

mochiko 0

haha, happens all the time to me. no worries man