By stupiddrunk - 01/03/2011 01:10 - United Kingdom

Today, I woke up after a night out drinking on my sofa, with an electric dog collar around my neck and handcuffs on my wrists. The keys were on the other side of the invisible doggy fence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 025
You deserved it 39 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ritzbits 0

it wouldn't been sexier if you were naked.

kingtz 6

Kinky! YDI for not getting electrified nipple clamps to go with your outfit.

Comments

How about you get some scissors and cut the collar off? I assume you're a person with opposable thumbs and not actually a dog. And then you should probably get some new friends.

While your wrists are handcuffed? Of course. Have you even read the FML?

tweetbaby14 18

you act like it's impossible to move both hands at the same time...

Depends on if your hands are behind you or in front of you.

Even then, it's not like it's too difficult to get your hands in front of you.

horseracingjocey 0

Actually 78, it takes a very flexible person to be able to get their hands to the front of their body if they are handcuffed behind your back. It also takes a person who is not overweight.

tweetbaby14 18

not really, 81, I'm not very flexible and I can do that. nor am I chubby, but eh.

yah 81 it's actually not hard at all ... you don't have to be flexible either... technique;)

2010smhill2010 0

i have gotten that drunk and been in that sitution before..

a_girl_i_know 0

Someone must really hate you, Oh well, you live and you learn.

kingtz 6

Kinky! YDI for not getting electrified nipple clamps to go with your outfit.

hah hell yeah that would have been sexy

RenaBena7 0

That's like some Saw crap haha

cheyAnn 0

that should be a scene in one of those movies. lol

I'm happy I wasn't the only one who thought of Saw.

2010smhill2010 0

all you have to do is put with the pain until you get the key

or follow the shock line to the power source and turn it off with your feet

beebeeL 1

Good for you, maybe that'll teach you to be against those things they aren't fun. Stupid ****.

xknyghtmayre2011 0

Yea. I wonder if the OP remembers if his ass hurts.

luke1998 0

55 ur dumb u dont know what happened so shut up

115 your dumb for not getting what he said... oh sorry forgot your only 12

you were out drinking on your sofa? sounds like a great night...