By Anonymous - 12/07/2009 04:08 - United States

Today, I went to the water park, and got in a line on a staircase to get on a waterslide. A couple minutes in, I feel a large amount of warm liquid drip on my head. Seconds later, a crying girl was being lead down the stairs being told that 'everyone wets themselves sometimes'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 456
You deserved it 2 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it could have been worse, she could have sat on a sprinkler like i did when i was little and gotten diarrhea

Nomad609 0

There was probably more urine in the pool you know.. Some people pee in them. So...

Comments

ohheykiwi 2

Ok, where does it say the girl was little? I think the girl was older, otherwise why would she be crying and why would she be needing comfort?

regenzie 0

Doubt he could of... Besides, water drips all the time from water slide steps. He probably didn't think anything of it.

i hate how everything has to be fake. not one FML is real apparently. yeah, i like to go around lying to people saying some little girl pissed on my head?? wheres the logic in that.

crazyluvbug 8

You are super cute sandrasavage.

alwaysalady 0

That sucks, but more for her then you. You can rinse. She will have her friends and family remember that she peed on someone in six flags, and she will never live it down.

Wittlestalker 0

I would have had a fit and made the little girl feel terrible, so she would remember it the rest of her life. :/ ******* kids. She doesn't seem that young and should know better.

CoolRainbowdash 15

What if it was a accident? Like accidents happens all the time even though the op got pissed on the head.

Ah well, at least you're at a water park.

Uh mata hari how bout I piss on you and see if you have a fit. Also it says nothing about her being scared she might have just been not able to hold it and many young kids do that if they are unable to hold it. Remember we are dealing with irrational todlers (essentially) here. I say essentially because we have only determined her to be young. And with his reaction I say freak out, liberal actions against childrens wrong doings don't work, by yelling at the kid you establish a picture of the yelling man in their head and thusly they will never repeat said action.

abyssion1337 0

so what, you're in a water park, stop complaining about all the minor inconveniences you have in life but most importantly URINE IS STERILE: I have no idea how many times I have to tell morons like you this.

Mata_Hari 0

One, I've BEEN pissed on - Thank you very much, wasn't nice. But you, like the person who did, are much older and I'm guessing not mentally challenged - so then you ARE responsible for your actions. NOT that I'm saying the girl (and I admit to adding in "little"), but whether she was scared or whatever the situation may have been, it's just not very, oh I don't know, assertive or mature to throw a scene over someone else's public embarrassment. Not to mention the location of this story alone - do you KNOW how many people pee in a water park? Because it happened directly OUTSIDE the pool makes it different?

Unless you have a urinary tract infection, urine is very much sterile. Why wouldn't it be?

poopsicle22 0

to #36 wow, fail on so many levels 1. urine is not at all concentrated, it's usually ~95% water 2. the main nitrogenous component in human urine is urea, not uric acid 3. unless she has a UTI or kidney infection, her urine is probably a lot closer to being sterile than the rest of the water that drips on people at water parks also, if you click "reply" on the post that you're replying to, it makes the comments a lot more organized, and it's easier to see who you're actually talking to

K1ll_M3_N0w 0

How bout, Uh, what if YOU accidentally pissed when you were in line on the stairs? For whatever reason, it doesn't matter if it was your fault, or you're scared, or maybe you have a bladder disease. EITHER WAY, YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO GET SCREAMED AT IN PUBLIC BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT YOU WERE ALREADY EMBARASSED ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#34 I assume you're one of the hypocrites that sets people straight, then can't take it when it happens to them. Try having urine dripped all over your face without feeling a little bit disgusted.

skullbashd 3
xSunShine1022 0

Isn't that what this site is all about.. talking about "life's minor inconviences"? Im pretty sure this incident didn't ruin this guy's life or anything. Like most of these, in my opinion, I'm sure something less than great happened to him and he wrote it here to give everyone a laugh. BTW, is telling people URINE IS STERILE a common thing for you? :D

urin isn't sterile! thts all the garbage being dumped out!(liquid)

Meaning it's chemical name and other substances in it because if you did you know it's a high concentration of waste products and uric acid you may be able to drink it but it sure as hell is not sterile Plus we need to put social factors in here if I pissed on you, you wouldn't be like oh it's sterile I'm gunna walk around all day and not care, no your gunna be pissed Plus urine smells horrible and he's standing in line so there is no extra water to dilute the urine Ur the moron here