By jmrz - 07/03/2013 11:51 - Puerto Rico - San Juan

Today, I went to the store for a warranty claim on my prescription glasses due to little spots that had appeared on the lenses, covering both. It took 2 seconds for the employee to determine that it was hairspray. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 544
You deserved it 43 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Why would they sell you glasses with hairspray on them? Hahaha, I mean, certainly, you don't use hair spray and are dumb enough to blame them for your . . . oh. Do you want a cookie? I've been told we're supposed to be nice to you people and not use the R-word anymore.

Never thought to clean your glasses huh OP?

Comments

"I know I'll get my warranty claim for these glasses I obviously haven't even tried to clean yet." Some people need their hands held for them because they are completely unable to figure anything out on their own.

So what you're saying is that some people are blathering, drooling imbeciles? Hm. I hadn't noticed.

Who of thunk people were this dumb and incompetent?

Doc Bastard, I don't know if anyone has said this yet but your profile pic looks like a creepy killer if you don't magnify it. Don't get me wrong, it looks pretty cool though lol.

It's easier for you, Doc, you just get to give them the wrong medical advice and know that you've ended them.

fksfsdhfsdfh 26

Ydi for putting hair spray on while wearing your glasses!

I hate hairspray. Its hard to get it completely off my glasses.

Take your glasses off before you spray your hair. Problem solved.

AllThingsBright_ 11

You didn't try cleaning them before you went? "When I clean them, they're fine. But every time I do my hair they appear again!"

I don't know about you guys, but I like to try and clean my glasses before I go to drastic measures!

So you really can't do without those glasses, huh?

kiraleann 16

You know those little alcohol wipes they usually give you with your prescription (or if they don't give them they usually try to sell them to you)? Yeah, they have those for a reason.

The_Big_Boss 20

Whyyyyy? How can people be this stupid?

YDI, but to be fair, I bet he realised so quickly because he gets this all the time. I'm sure you're not the worst he's dealt with.

I never use hairspray while wearing my glasses. Even though, I'm blind without them, I put them in the case while putting on makeup, hair products etc.. That was a real smart move, OP! Maybe you're a little "special"! No R word here. Lol!!