By lekijkerd - 17/11/2012 13:56 - Netherlands - Leusden

Today, I went to see my favorite band. It was all amazing and great until I decided to go crowd surfing. I was maybe too heavy because people jumped away instead of catching me. I fell right on my tailbone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 695
You deserved it 32 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

Never crowd surf. You leave that to the actual rock stars on stage.

Comments

Yeah not safe. Not only do you risk falling on your arse but also being trampled by other concert goers which can be deadly.

ElleYW 10

"Mr. I think I'm soooo cool I'm gonna crowd surf like a rock star" conceited much?

I'm sorry, that really sucks, I hope your okay

needsagf14 12

I've always wanted to go crowd surfing. Oh well

skyerain 2

i went crowd surfing the day before i had to go back to school, im tiny and have scoliosis, and i still got dropped onto concrete outside and landed on my tailbone. it will hurt for a couple of weeks and then be fine

conqueror57 11

The 90s called, they want their concert move back....

Crowd surfing is just rude. Concerts are expensive and people would rather enjoy the band than carry some sweaty inconsiderate jerk who they probably didn't even see coming. I weigh 130 lbs and I have no upper body strength, so I can't carry dudes passing over me. I started punching crowd surfers and taking their shoes and throwing them because it's so ******* annoying and you see the same people doing it over and over.

AMEN! I've never been crowd surfing but my friends who have had their shoes or wallet stolen. One friend even got tossed.

afairshake 8

I'm gonna go with that's dangerous and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone. Are you sure you're a bit heavy and not just insecure because lots of people suffer body image issues. My mother thinks she's overweight, she's 53 and weighs about 120. Oh and Doc I always love your comments but ouch on the diabetic crack. I am one and not overweight and my doctor told me not to totally deprive myself of sweets or I'd end up going nuts with them eventually. Hope you aren't hurt bad but gotta say either way a bit heavy or not lay off the crowd surfing.