By lekijkerd - 17/11/2012 13:56 - Netherlands - Leusden

Today, I went to see my favorite band. It was all amazing and great until I decided to go crowd surfing. I was maybe too heavy because people jumped away instead of catching me. I fell right on my tailbone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 695
You deserved it 32 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

Never crowd surf. You leave that to the actual rock stars on stage.

Comments

You can't just "decide" to go crowd surfing OP

I have to say, I'm with the anti-crowdsurfers group on this one. I had a guy land on my at a Young Guns gig and I ended up with a sprained wrist. When I was trying to get up, the same guy used me as a boost so he could surf the crowd again. It doesn't matter how much you weigh, some people (like me) won't see you coming or be strong enough to lift you, especially if you come from behind them and nobody else is willing to hold you up.

*land on me God, first comment and I already messed it up. I guess I'm just not destined to live the internet life.

Unless you are a band member there are two rules of crowd surfing: 1. You can't mind people groping you. 2. You have to have a body most people wouldn't mind groping.

BTS_fml 4
RvidxrKlvn 8

Perdix, thank you for not being radically PC like most of the FML community and not minding being thumbed down for it. Lol

MEM0817 18

With all that extra cushion you have the landing probably wasn't that bad? Yeah? No? Sounded good to me.

if meatloaf is on your diet instead of in your iPod you might want to stick with the surf and turf.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you're not "maybe too fat." You're definitely too fat to crowd surf.

Crowd surfing isn't cool. Especially when you land on someone's neck.

I hate people who crowd surf. I manage okay being only 120 lbs but I can't hold a guy whose like 200-250 lbs...which happened to me the other night. Smh