By lekijkerd - 17/11/2012 13:56 - Netherlands - Leusden

Today, I went to see my favorite band. It was all amazing and great until I decided to go crowd surfing. I was maybe too heavy because people jumped away instead of catching me. I fell right on my tailbone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 695
You deserved it 32 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

Never crowd surf. You leave that to the actual rock stars on stage.

Comments

One time when I was crowd surfing someone stole my shoe... I never got it back 100$ pair of shoes wasted

It's not even the heavy ones, its usually the taller ones. I have all the skills needed to be a flyer (girl at the top), but at 5 foot 5, I'm a base (one of the girls on the bottom). Usually 5 foot 2 is the cut off for flying. I'm only allowed to fly if I have guys under me because they're taller than me and my height won't be an issue with them.

I refuse to help crowd surfers. Especially the ones heavier than me or the violent ones. After going to punk shows. I've found half the crowd surfers (mostly dudes) would make it an excuse to kick people's heads as they were being pushed around. Some guy had the audacity to kick the back of my head twice because I didn't acknowledge him. But he was kicking all around. They were "moshing" & expected to be lifted. **** that. It's one or the other, assholes! After many inconsiderate violent crowd surfers I punch all the violent ones down to protect the people getting kicked & punched in the face. **** crowd surfers. Especially in punk shows.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Unless it is YOUR concert and you decide to dive off the stage into a crowd of adoring fans, YDI entirely.

RedPillSucks 31

That's a weird imagery. You start on one end of the crowd fully clothed, and wind up on the other end with no purse, no clothes and pregnant.

It might not be your weight, some people don't want to help crowdsurfers, because it's rather annoying or some people are dumb enough to literally jump in on the crowd. I wouldn't have helped you either, I hate crowdsurfers. One guy kicked me in the face with his heavy boots and broke my nose. I had to leave my spot at my favorite band, because of that idiot. So yeah, you deserve it.

Maybe op wasnt fat, but just smelled really bad. I mean, who wants that going over their heads.

perdix 29

Ouch, I'll bet you broken/bruised tailbone is going to interrupt the vigorous exercise regime you obviously have been on. The good news is when you heal, you'll be so fat, you will KNOW that you are too "heavy" to crowd surf.

perdix 29

Usually, they leave the heavy cheerleaders on the bus to guard the belongings of the hot ones:)

I'm sorry, but with ticket prices what they are, I'm at a concert to see the band, not deal with someone else's foolish antics. YDI