By lekijkerd - 17/11/2012 13:56 - Netherlands - Leusden

Today, I went to see my favorite band. It was all amazing and great until I decided to go crowd surfing. I was maybe too heavy because people jumped away instead of catching me. I fell right on my tailbone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 695
You deserved it 32 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

Never crowd surf. You leave that to the actual rock stars on stage.

Comments

Pardon my ignorance, but I thought only band members crowd surfed.

Nope. A few concerts I've gone to it was both. A lot of times the band will even say "I WANNA SEE EVERYBODY ******* CROWD SURFING!!!" But that's just in my experience. It also depends on the popularity of the band, and the venue. Outdoor venues or more likely to allow people to crowd surf.

Yea a lot of the time the band encourages crowd surfing, and I've had my share of crowd surfing. It's really not that bad, I've never been groped or anything. It's fun!

No offense....is this a white thing that happens regularly? Or just a Rock thing? I've only seen crowd surfing on tv. Definitely not at any concerts I've been to.

You see this more at rock shows or concerts. Lol its not just a 'White' thing.

SpikyG 3

Oh my. Dude did you at least signal someone/people to catch you?

Well shit if I was in the crowd and saw someone I'm going to say 250+( not saying op is that big) jump right at me shit I'm going to get the hell out of there.

gregkingsley 4

Not sure if they were dicks or u just being fat since u didn't list ur weight. What I can tell u is girls always get caught because most dudes use that a excuse to cup some ass

I voted YDI as soon as I read, "I decided to go crowd surfing."

SApprentice 34

OP, you totally deserve it, and I know I personally would have let you hit the dirt before I touched you. In my experience the crowd surfers are always out of their minds on drugs or alcohol, or they're just so wrapped up in themselves that they want to be the center of attention. The ones taking drugs like ecstasy spend the entire time writhing and humping against all the hands, and it's absolutely disgusting. How about we all play nice at concerts and not force our bodies on others, hm? Leave crowd surfing to the band members, people the crowd might actually want to touch.

A sweaty person is a sweaty person and I would rather not touch them, band member or not. I never got why people make a huge deal out of touching a person just because they enjoy that person's work. Oh man, great spread sheets. I'm so in awe let me try to touch you as you go by

Not to mention the people who will grab your ass and/or junk! Yeah it happens. :P

What boring concerts have you been going to lately?

turtle_sandwich 4

Unless you needed medical attention and needed to surf your way out of the crowd you deserve it. Who wants to get kicked in the face by some idiot crowd surfing?