By LadyLuck - 10/05/2009 05:38 - United States

Today, I went to go visit my beloved husband in the hospital. As I went past the nurses station, I heard them talking about the "bastard in Room 303." I went on to visit my husband in room 303. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 921
You deserved it 5 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I chimed in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of...closing the g*ddamn door? No! It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality!"

australiaaaa 0

#2 nice panic at the disco lyrics, my favorite song by them :D

Comments

As a nurse, I can tell you that we get treated like shit all of the time. So for the nurses to notice your husband's behavior as particularly bastard-ish, that means that he must have been REALLY terrible to them. Tell him to go **** himself, on behalf of nurses everywhere.

People are treated terribly in every line of work. How you deal with it shows your level of maturity and professionalism. He needed to shape up and his nurses need to grow up. Take it from a fellow nurse.

awww sorry, im sure ur husband is nice.

b2redneck 0

THIS IS HILARIOUS. My mom is a nurse, 25 years, and she would be one of those who comes home with all the good stories about the complete idiots she deals with. Your husband is probably a really nice man in real life, but us guys especially get really sh*tty in the hospital. We don't like people taking care of us, we can take care of ourselves. We turn into a different person when we are locked down in a bed for X many days... Tell the nurses to keep their opinions a little lower from now on or you'll report them though, they were pretty sh*tty to say it out loud!

My mom always comes home with stories, and she only works at the front desk of the hospital here.

Not an FML, not an FHL. This is a prime example of why we need a "discard this" button on fml.com

Should of asked him what he did. I think most nurses understand that people are irrational at times in hospitals. My mom is a nurse. She's worked at mental hospitals before. People in mental hospitals usually aren't mentally stable. Not comparing your husband to someone with mental problems, but nurses in most cases understand that people can be irrational at times. When I'm really high on DMT I get really crazy dreams about hospitals and other places that play on my fears. DMT is an amazing drug though :). Almost everyone uses it in their lifetime.

Um yeah if someones in a mental hospital i would think they're mentally unstable..

dammit im gettin sick of all these FMLs that have the word "proceeded" in them... and "decided to" its really startin to annoy me.

Watch out or they're not going to treat him nice. They control his well-being...

FrayedxD 0

i don't get how this is that bad? please explain you're fml's clearer. they don't like your husband, so what? how does it fyl? nurses don't have to like patients, but they have to treat them with care to the best of their abilities. i believe there is nothing to worry about, and this is an overreaction by yourself. poor fml. -FrayedxD

Rawrrr14 0

ahahaha lmao. What's your husband doing to those poor nurses???!! lol