By Anonymous - 12/03/2010 03:46 - United States

Today, I went to get my first tattoo. When I told the man that I wanted Tinkerbell on my lower back area. He snorted and told me that I was way too old to have Tinkerbell on me, and that Disney characters are only cute on people 35 and younger. I'm 23. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 149
You deserved it 13 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kittykittymeow 0

ydi because really...tinkerbell?

a tinkerbell tramp stamp? are you a hooker to 12 year old boys?

Comments

I suggest you find a new tattoo artist. It should be very important what artist you allow to permanently mark your skin.

the thing is that with tattoos you have them forever so you will be older than 35 at some point and stuck with a Disney tattoo.

you fail for wanting a tattoo of tinkerbell. imagine how it'd look when you're 50? ridiculous

a tinkerbell tramp stamp? even if i saw that on a stripper id think it was trashy.

FYLDeep 25

Didn't her boyfriend dump her like a week ago? Something about a Tinkerbell hoodie.

Win #15 But seriously, tattoos = bad idea. Remember, when it sags, tinkerbells gonna be in your crack.

Blue_Coconuts 7

I'm gonna get a Calvin and Hobbes tramp stamp. That's how you get the ladies.

This. ^ Make sure he's wearing his jams.

YourEvilHero 12

I got peter pan in my pants

tinkerbell, really?!? I think that you should be thankin' your tattoo artist for saving you from having such a stupid tattoo

beccaishereyay 11

"Today, a woman going through a mid life crisis came into my tattoo parlor. She seemed completely wasted and asked for a tinkerbell rattoo. Since our policy says we don't allow customers to be tattooed under the influence, I refused. She started ranting about how she was only 23, grabbed my tattoo gun and drew a very nice rock on her ass claiming it was tinkerbell, then posted an FML about it. FML"

Sounds very familiar, I think I have seen this FML about a month or two ago

great, the tinkerbell hoodie girl is having a mential breakdown... why... Tinkerbell? Your ass isn't going to have "magic pixie dust" on it, or is it going to look any better with a fairy as a tramp stamp. You should thank the tattoo artist, not be mad.

nerwende_fml 0

#45 Doesn't wanna grow either?

imdeborah 0

#15, exactly I was going to say that. somebody wrote an FML about her boyfriend not liking her tinkerbell hoodie. hmm. ironic, eh?

baby_val 0
GeoThermalSleuth 0

You should get a picture of a Chinese Tinkerbell, Riding a Cheeta, Playing a Violin with a Knife. That would be SOOOO cool MAAAAAAAAAAAN!

well a tattoo is permanent and unless you die, you'll be 35 y/o one day.

kAhlie 0

I agree w #11 that's a dumb tattoo u are not a kid anymore grow up

Felendris 0

at first I thought OP was a guy. >_>

kk2krazee 0

Lmfao @# 15... true indeed OP: go jump off a cliff

Has anyone actually gone back and checked if it's the same Tinkerbell girl? Someone should.

"Hey, you have a tattoo! Wai- wha-- Is that Ziggy?! Is that a Ziggy tattoo? Why do you have a Ziggy tattoo?!"

lelanatty 0

nice one. I believe you're right.

Correction: a tinkerbell tattoo looks dumb on EVERYONE

But after 12 years it'll look really bad cause you will be 34... You wont be 23 forever. So ydi

kittykittymeow 0

ydi because really...tinkerbell?

yeah.. tinkerbell... is kinda.. ghetto.

kniickles 0

110, STFU. How is Tinkerbell ghetto?!

if a black gets tinkerbell on them...then tinkerbell would be black...and walt disney would melt his iceicle tank

redsox4021 0

110 what's on your head? oh I see a piece of ratty ripped jeans wrapped around your head talk about ghetto..!?

freaky_farzy 0
beccaishereyay 11

^ why is this girl a prostitute?

Fminetoo 0

So, you were told not to get a tattoo on your lower back? This gets the "Tramp Stamp of Approval" as an FML

all I could think when I read this was: a Disney tramp stamp? so wrong on so many levels.

Unless it was a lady and the tramp stamp. Still really weird but slightly funny

a tinkerbell tramp stamp? are you a hooker to 12 year old boys?

bridgette5866 0

Hahahahhahahahahah thank you, thank you. That's the only reason you should have a Disney character anywhere on your body. Wait, there's actually ZERO reasons for that.

tinkerbell really? the tattoo artist you went too was just trying to help you out!

i don't think the artist was insinuating you look older than your 23 years, but rather that you will be that age soon enough, and it will no longer look cute. instead of taking offense, you should just trust the guy and not get that tattooed on yourself. he is the professional, after all.

Agreed. YDI for being sober and not on spring break and wanting a cartoon tramp stamp. FFS, I love Hello Kitty but that doesn't make it okay for me to have her emblazoned on my lower back. Dressing like a little girl just makes you look old and ridiculous. Twenty-three turns into forty-three eventually. BTW, Tink is awful! Pouty, jealous little witch.