By Anonymous - 03/08/2009 06:06 - United States

Today, I went to a wedding with my family. While the maid of honor was giving her non-heartfelt, three sentence speech, my mom and I started talking about how lame her speech was. When I turned around to look at my mom, I saw the camera recording the speech behind her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 005
You deserved it 45 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you start talking smack about it DURING the speech? Show a little respect, you bitch.

in case you were too stupid to realise (which you are) weddings are usually conducted by people who haven't done this sort of thing that many times. see how YOU go the first time you give a speech in public.

Comments

lolololololololl 0

YDI for talking behind people's back you son of a bitch, i hope you die you piece of ****** shit, respect people u ******* fagget

seb12992 0

Would it kill the mods to just ban lolololololololl? Dude's an idiot.

Why would you start talking smack about it DURING the speech? Show a little respect, you bitch.

#2 You should never scold someone on something they did if you're just going to do the same thing they did. That's both hypocrisy and irony.

indu54 0

lorf! and if you need to know each letter means the same as in ROFL

That makes no sense whatsoever If ROFL= Rolling On the Floor Laughing Then LORF = Laughing On the Rolling Floor

Obviously, they are high, so they think the floor is rolling. DUHHHHHHHH.... lol @OP: Everyone bashing you is in denial; everyone here EVER has talked behind someone's back at least once in their life. And, rather behind her back than to her face, I think. Well... not now lol However, I can't say FYL because... wah, you got caught, so what? And YDI for not looking about... besides, other people are sitting around you, you don't think they could've told? Be a little more discreet if you're going to be... discreet lol

doubleAbattery 0

Hee hee, laughing on the rolling floor, that's kind of funny.

in case you were too stupid to realise (which you are) weddings are usually conducted by people who haven't done this sort of thing that many times. see how YOU go the first time you give a speech in public.

No one said it was the maid of honors first speech. Honestly, most people can see the difference between nervousness/anxiety and something that just isn't heartfelt. I would have noticed and said something, too, but I would've checked to see if there was someone recording. I have to say YDI though, next time just check to see if you're being recorded.

Well aren't you judgemental? YDI I bet you weren't very articulate in your first speech ever and why would you even care its not like its your day to remember or anything not to mention it is free food.

Stab the bitch with this http://www.gerbergear.com/index.php/product/id/139

frannytrois64 0

Hahah omg, yeah stab her with that huge ass knife!!!

YDI, for A. Being over critical, and B. not considering that maybe they didn't want long, boring, stereotypical wedding speeches. It's worse than the Oscars sometimes with everyone gushing the same old crap.

haha too funny, i love how no one is ever observant about those thingsf

Wow everyone here is so rude. It doesn't sound like the OP and her mum were really that close to the people getting married, so it's perfectly fine for them to make fun of a crappy wedding speech during a boring wedding. If my mum wasn't so damn nice I would probably have done the same thing.

IMO, it's even worse if they're not close to the people getting married. If it's that boring and such a chore, why come?

Mostly, I just think it was stupid to criticize that person's speech while they gave it, not afterwards...

If it was really not heartfelt, then she's probably not going to watch the recording of the wedding, anyway.