By fuck kids - 06/06/2013 18:24 - United States - Binghamton

Today, I went to a water park with a group of friends. As I went down the water slide, some complete turd waffle of a kid in the water kicked his leg out in line with my crotch. The moment I hit the bottom was the moment I think I became sterile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 390
You deserved it 3 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This will be one hell of a story you can tell your kids when you're old. Oh wait...

TheVoicesTalk 3

The fact that OP said 'turd waffle' to describe the kid kills me.

Comments

AnthonyWheeler15 24

That hurts to think about, I'm so sorry to hear OP! Ouch!

I'm sure that did nut feel good. that's probably groin to hurt for a while. that kid is a sack full of evil.

This will be one hell of a story you can tell your kids when you're old. Oh wait...

Birdjr1995 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

52 - I think we can cut OP some sack... this time.

teh3pictroll 8

52, Since when is YOLO an insult?

Even I felt that, and I'm a girl. Ouch, I'm so sorry to hear that OP.

Finally! Another rare girl that recognizes that a kick to the balls is like death to a guy..

most guys don't realize that it hurts for girls too. not as much as it hurts guys, but it is painful as hell

I've been told that getting hit in the balls is more painful than child birth... I haven't had to experience either but I can only imagine. Wouldn't that kids leg hurt? The life guards should have been paying more attention and keeping people away from the bottom of the water slide. Any water park I've been to make sure it's clear before someone else goes down. I hope that bastard is in just as much pain and got banned from the park.

TheVoicesTalk 3

The fact that OP said 'turd waffle' to describe the kid kills me.

Note to self: Do not read FMLs before eating, as it may cause pangs to the crotch/genital area as well as the possible visualization of a "turd waffle"

Turd waffle. Yet another new insult learned on FML and added to my repertoire. I think this one almost equals 'belligerent asscandle'.

Kids are like farts. You don't usually mind your own, but other people's are unbearable.

Lucky you were at a water park. Not only did the water soothe you a bit, but you were able to float to your destination instead of painfully walking.

Usually the workers make everyone clear out of the pool before sending people down the slide. At least they have at all of the parks I've been to... Either way, definitely not OP's fault.

The half-baby producers... I can just imagine a child walking around with one leg, one arm, and sliced right in half right like one of Willy Wonka's horror props. God, I think there is something wrong with me.

Oh my. #10 I think I'm going to hell for laughing at your comment

MEM0817 18

How does anyone deserve this?! "YDI for going to a water park!" Like really? What excuse could anyone have for YDI. People suck.

Don't you know that to be "cool", you have to click YDI.

MEM0817 18

I guess I'm not one of the cool kids then... Haha.

I was scrolling down the FML app on my iPhone and my finger landed upon the YDI button. I can't take it back. I'm a terrible person :'(

xStaciexLynnx 15

I voted FYL but I can see how someone could be like 'Well you saw it ahead if time, you shouldve avoided it'. Not my personal opinion but a possibility.

MEM0817 18

He said AS he was going down the water slide some kid stuck his leg/foot out. I'm pretty sure once you're already heading down a slide, it's pretty hard to stop the beauty that is gravity.