By shando - 08/11/2009 02:13 - United States

Today, I went to a petting zoo with my niece and nephew. While we were checking out the llamas, one of them spit directly into my face. Disgusted and embarrassed, we turned away to pet a deer. The deer immediately urinated then shook its tail, which splattered it into my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 579
You deserved it 3 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

jchansfan 0

I would have told the deer there was no need to get pissy... :P

Obviously OP has a bad vibe. Animals can sense that!!!

I hope your the kind of person who carries purell, even though it's not meant for face, I would have used a little of it anyway...public zoo bathroom sinks are usually gross.

"Disgusted and embarrassed..."????? OMG how DARE animals act like animals! I'd sue the petting zoo for exposing you and the pwessius childrennn to a version of nature that doesn't resemble the talking creatures in a Disney movie!

There is nothing NOT disgusting about being covered in animal saliva. And yes, it would be quite embarrassing to have to walk around the zoo looking for a place to clean yourself when it looks like you've been making out with a slug. OP wasn't personally insulting the animals, he had a shit experience. Go hug a tree, and drink some deer urine.

Faker. You would have run to the bathroom after a llama spit on you, not continued on your merry way...

lmao why were you embarrassed disgusted sure

kaieda8 12

Llamas dont spit. They regurgitate the what ever contents are in their stomach and shoot it through their nose so what is all over your face is somewhat digested llama food and snot.