By mildlyconcussed - 10/08/2015 08:32 - Italy - Somma Vesuviana

Today, I went to a gig. The drummer threw his drumsticks out at the end and I managed to catch one. With my face. Not only did I get a black eye, but the person next to me snatched the drumstick from my hands. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 650
You deserved it 1 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you snatched them back and beat them with them! FYL

Since you managed to take the hit, OP, you deserved those drumsticks.

Comments

You have to snatch it back. You earned it with a black eye.

Bastard for snatching it! I would have wrestled him for it.

i was at a skillet concert one time and the drummer threw his drumsticks, and me being a drummer, i wanted those sticks. So when he threw them out i along with a group of other people caught one, and it came down to me and another guy on the ground fighting for the stick. I lost.

LadyLuck93 20

The EXACT same thing happened to me a few years back when I went to see Hellyeah, Vinnie Paul the drummer of Pantera had his solo he launched his drumsticks at the crowd & out of all fkn ppl I was the chosen one to get it right in my eye, leaving me with a blackeye & that ****** next to me stealing the drumstick. I feel you man.

shepardkinz 19

What a douche! You clearly caught it fair and square. :P

What a jerk...I had something like that happen to me but we just broke it in half...

I just came here hoping to see a "ba dum tshh"

This happened to me one time, sorta. There was a tshirt cannon and it hit me in the face. Kid next to me snatched it. Right afterwards he spiked a beachball they were hitting around the crowd at me.