By anon - 31/03/2016 01:09 - Canada - Lethbridge

Today, I went to 7-11, where the cashier asked me if I had the app to get rewards. She then looked at me and said, "Never mind, I can tell you don't." I guess I have no control over my resting bitch face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 042
You deserved it 2 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its ok, many others suffer from resting bitch face. You're not alone

Sorry OP, I know how that is. I'm usually a very content person but according to others my face says otherwise 90% of the time.

Comments

Can relate in many occasions... you're not alone

Bigmike211995 8

RBF is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

It's a real thing. People can't ******* handle my face.

You could look at it as a compliment, if you don't appear to be like the usual 7-11 clientele.

I'm one of those people with resting bitch face. I've been in the middle of parties and had people ask me what the matter is. I really can't win. But coming from a cashier is a little cheeky.

Being a woman with resting bitch face really sucks. Everyone expects you to smile all of the time. I can't count the number of times I've been going about my business, perfectly content, and someone told me "smile!" Or "why aren't you smiling?!" "Smile babe", and that always ruins my bliss. People don't need to be smiling all of the time, and smiling doesn't equal happiness.

#20 I completely agree. I grew up with RBF. A lot of people that I have spoken with since growing up say that I still have it but other friends of mine have told them that I'm actually approachable so they've given it a chance. They either think you're incredibly pissed off all the time and scare them, or you're a big snob and looking down your nose at them. I probably would have had a big complex about it except that look seems to be predominant in most of the females in my family. I'm still not sure it's appropriate for a professional to comment on it though.

I know the struggle. I have recently been diagnosed with RBF.

That is my constant struggle. Especially after a long day of work.

It's okay, op I hear you, I have a non approachable resting bitch face, that always makes me look like a spoiled snobby brat, and I don't even know when I do it.