By Anonymous - 04/07/2009 22:46 - United States

Today, I went swimming with this guy I like at dammed river. While we were jumping off the dam, I decided to try to impress him by doing a front flip. I didn't jump far enough off, so when I went to flip, my face skidded down the concrete wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 860
You deserved it 44 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JazzSpazz 0

That must have hurt in so many different ways. FYL.

girlygirl666 0

Comments

Wow. That was really dumb to do. I would of showed him my boobs or get off the dam and go swimming in the river itself.... Wait, I do that now just go swimming in a river not jumping off dams and getting my face messed up.

honeyishrnkdakid 2

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn!!!! Yes you deserved but FYL! damn damn damn damn damn dammmmmnnnnnnn. That's all I can keep saying. Out loud to myself. That's just f'ed.

Please tell me there's a video of this... Hilarious!

livexlaughxlove1 0

YDI for being stupid. FYL cause that probably hurts like a bitch

It sounds like you have a multi-million dollar lawsuit here. Sue the crap out of whatever municipality owns the lake.

HOW? She is the one who tried to impress a guy jumped down wrong and well messed up her face. Thats a dumb thing to post.

Lesson learned, yes? Don't swim in reservoirs. Don't jump off dams or anything else that doesn't go more or less straight down - that is, avoid jumping off things that are positioned in such a way that you'll scrape your face off if you don't get enough distance on your jump. Don't do flips. Don't ever try to do anything cool if someone you like is there, as it will assuredly end in injury.

HAHA this made me laugh my ass off XD