By Anonymous - 03/07/2012 19:56 - United States - Ridgefield

Today, I went out to get groceries and ice-cream. When I got home, I couldn't find my house keys. I retraced my steps, but with no luck, so I returned home and had to break in. While unpacking, I found my keys in the bag, right next to the completely melted ice cream. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 553
You deserved it 9 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm a little worried you could break in that easy o.O Broken window? Door smash? Falcon punch the wall? Santa entrance? So many possibilities!

MikeMikeTheAzn 3

Shit gets real when your ice cream melts... Ya feel me dawg?

Comments

perdix 29

Keys love ice cream just as much as people do. QED.

No! The ice cream was so young! It didn't deserve that pain! Nooo!!! The HORROR!!!

hockeyoceancity 13

It's okay it can still be made into a milkshake! Maybe a McDonald's chocolate milkshake, yum! Only thing good at that place! Plus fries.

McDonalds's fries: only reason I go there.

flockz 19

really? i go there for the diabetes and a fatter ass.

You don't immediately get fat just by eating their food. Other things contribute.

66 - Jokes. Learn how to identify one. They're pretty common on FML. I'm just saying. You know, since you won't stop making stupid comments.

I know its a joke, dude. I just wanted to mention it for people who blame mcdonalds for making them fat.

I'd like to say YDI but I can't because I have done similar things. For example, one time I had left my sunroof open in my locked car because it was so hot. As I passed my car to take the trash out before heading to work I threw my backpack into my sunroof...along with my car keys. I had to climb through my sunroof to get into my car. *face palm*

Well atleast the neighbors didn't call the cops

As my ol' Pops used to tell me, when life gives you melted ice-cream... make use of the goddamn freezer it also gave you. He said the same thing for when murdering Pee-wee Herman.

Okay I realize that had to break in and that was bad and everything, but how about just putting the ice cream back in the freezer? I dont know if it's just me but that sounds like a pretty simple solution

13scarlett13 4

One does not simply re-freeze melted ice cream

egc573 40

I saw this exact problem on a Cracked photoplasty today. Sometimes they really are spot-on!

izzygarcia 0

That's why you keep your house keys with your car keys(:

You know it's summer when the ice cream FML's begin.