By Anonymous - 28/11/2015 05:25 - United States

Today, I went on my first date in six years. The guy was unbelievably creepy, and I couldn't wait for it to be over. Right after we finished eating, he told me he loved me, then tried to lean in for a kiss. He looked like he was going to cry when I turned him down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 962
You deserved it 1 966

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've been on a date like that...super creepy!! Hang in there, girl. There are so many more opportunities to find the right guy or girl.

Comments

some people are just too stupid for their own good keep trying OP

Heh, that's almost as sad as the fact I haven't had a date in almost 20 years!

Meaning that his statement can still be true, if you think about it... Also it's easy to lie in a profile, just saying.

It doesn't have to be a lie - "almost 20 years" could mean that he soon is going to have his 20th birthday and never had a date up until now.

As long as you dont have any death threats

UhHuhHoney 20

Sounds like he has mommy issues.

Mathalamus 24

Um.. How do you get mommy issues from that? All I figure is that he's an idiot.

And you became good friends with him. Now it's time to go hang out everyday with his friends Lilly and Marshall in a bar.

martin8337 35

How does one not go on a date in six years, especially if one is single ?

Maybe OP wasn't too interested for the time being.

25 years date-free and still going strong.

Mathalamus 24

Maybe she is afraid of it not going well? Or maybe she didn't have enough bravery, or free energy, or her life was too busy to permit a date?

Because there is more to life than just dating maybe??? And nowhere in the FML does it say that she was single during those six years. She may just have come out of another relationship.

schreibergx93 19

I have issues with guys such as that. It's a bad reputation for men in general, only because we humans make decisions and judgments based on past experiences. Which means the next guy OP goes out with she may be more guarded even if he's a great guy. It's tough situations that go both ways. Sorry OP.

perhaps eharmony they filter out those people I wouldn't suggest anything like plenty of fish, that's the place to meet more creepy people.

That sucks OP! Just curious, did you let him down nice and gentle? Maybe if it was harsh, that could've caused him to look like he was going to cry? I'm just saying 'what if' by FYL for it not turning out right... There are plenty of great guys out there!