By Skimilk - 18/02/2010 02:47 - Australia

Today, I went in to my local cafe for my morning coffee. I was chatting to the barista as she was making it, and I mentioned that I was starting a new diet. She goes, "Oh that's great! I've been sneaking skimmed milk in your coffee for years, I didn't want to say anything..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 125
You deserved it 5 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Tell her that you've been giving her fake bills for years, but you didn't want to say anything....

MermaidSongXOXO 6

lol if he adopted me, though, wouldn't that make you my stepmother?

MermaidSongXOXO 6

OK. *packs stuff* As soon as he signs the adoption papers, I'm there :)

Ooooo. Do you have your license snicker?

0_0 wow umm to be honest I didn't know that. Hold on one minute. -sets down itouch on bed and walks to the kitchen, grabs all the milk, walks outside, lines them up, gets in car, runs them all over, parks car again, comes back to my room, picks up itouch- Well it looks like I have to find something else to drink. What is good? Hmmmm???!

It's utterly nasty too. The flavor was probably masked by the coffee.

it would suck if you were allergic to the skim milk or something. you should sue them XD

VeryNice329 0

milk is milk, no? if you're allergic to one,odds are you're allergic to the other?

I'm the same the...results...when I drink skim milk can be very interesting to say the least. Full fat (or full cream) I can drink without any problems.

Every time I drink skimmed milk, I have to check the expiration date. I'd rather have soy milk than that crap.

TheMeravig 0

Snickerdoodles: skim milk vs whole milk. are you sure you know what you're talking about? switching from 1-3% to NON fat milk will most certainly contribute to a lower calorie intake; fewer calories means easier weight loss. you're just a bony 16 year old bitch and don't know two ***** about nutrition. keep up with the grammar corrections.

dynky 3

I've been going through nearly a pint a day of skimmed milk for years with no ill effects. It's exactly the same as unskimmed but without the fat. Yes, it's important to have fat in your diet, but it's much better to get it from unsaturated non-animal sources. Also, why would you want anything but skimmed in coffee? It would just taste gross.

TheMeravig 0

The removal of the fat leaves basically pure lactose, which everyone is actually intolerant of, just some people to a lesser degree. Just because you don't like or can't drink soy or skim milk doesn't mean you get to say a bunch of crap about it. That just makes you sound like a petulant teenager....oh wait.