By tessamarque - 05/04/2012 15:07 - United States - Bartlesville

Today, I watched my cat walk to her litter box, look at it, then walk across the room to pee on a backpack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 610
You deserved it 4 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Estapc 3

My daughters cat did the same thing. I solved the problem by having her clean it twice a day!

littletinyME 5

Haha I read this and thought you said, "My daughter did the same thing."

Yea seriously I clean my cats poopy box at least 3 times a day!!! Take better care of your furry friend

Poopy box? Hahahahahha wow never heard that one before.

3 times a day? How much does your cat poop?!

Obviously 12 must either over feed her cat or she fills the food bowl & calls it good. Some cats will leisurely nibble throughout the day/night..others however will over eat if you don't just give them 1/2 of their recommended daily portion twice daily (depending on age, 1/2 cup total for kitten 1 cup adult...actual measuring cup, NOT a typical cup people drink from...as I've had to put 22 lb cats on diets because people over fed them "they're always meowing for food cause they're hungry..." & I'd have to tell them " No, they're meowing for attention (petting/playing) & they're only supposed to be 10-14 lbs @ tops!" I'm surprised @ how many people who own cats that really don't know anything about them, yet just have them anyways...like they're a piece of property....

Your cat must be in her rebellious teen years. She's probably sneaking out right now and trying drugs.

if you don't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?

TheEpicMilkMan 13

^ the dealer itself trying to get the cat to try it. :3

Why are they do attracted to peeing on bags and clothes and make it their mission!?

I've only heard of them doing that when they're sick. If peeing hurts or is difficult, they pee on something that smells like someone they love, as a comfort.

nickiijunebug 0

This my good sir is why I don't own any pets :)

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Rub her vag in it. That'll show her. DAMMIT ANTI-FLOOD PROTECTION!!!

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

You judt read the memoirs of a person guaranteed a spot in the deepest layers of hell.

I'll bet Satan would kick you out of hell before the day is out.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18
Inediblepeaches 15
TheElderTROLLZ 15

Just so you know, your comment reads "Who is backpack?"

My favorite character in Dora the Explorer

My favorite character in Dora the Explorer

No, it doesn't read "who is" back pack. 's shows possession, like Dave's back pack. "Who's" would be the possessive form of who.

"this is what you deserve for not cleaning my box!"