By Anonymous - 11/04/2009 05:40 - Canada

Today, I was walking towards the bus. The bus was scheduled to leave at 3:20, and it was 3:19 so I decided to run for it. As the doors were closing, I managed to just slip my hand into the door, so it didn't fully close. The bus driver saw this, looked at my face, and then drove away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 355
You deserved it 5 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that sucks. Little word of advice... To be early is to be on time To be on time is to be late Just an age old adage my parents taught me.

Chaith 16

I can see this happening. Out of the handful of bus drivers I've met, they all hate one thing more then any other: People that risk their neck and jump through hoops to get on a bus.

Comments

thereitgo 1

hahaha that really blows but you can hardly blame bus drivers for being bitter and angry at everyone.. after all, what became of their life? you'd take all the joy you could get if you ended up a bus driver.

@#36 Actually that would be $6.90, but I've been driving 3 years, not sure what the exchange would have been back then. It was a half an hour bus journey though, and what sucked was it was the last trip that day, and they only make 4 trips of that route. I'm in Ireland btw.

average_girl 0

Hahaha sounds like what my bus driver would do. Some bus drivers are funny people. Mine doesn't try it on me because I have proven I can easily get in through a window.

Complain to his supervisor, if not sue. Some drivers can be a pain in the ass, some aren't. I'm lucky that on my route we get all the drivers who will wait for you if you're running, lol. But, seriously, that should be an offense punishable by law, deliberately endangering someone like that. If you get dragged by your arm it can **** you up.

I hate bus drivers. They're assholes. A couple of months ago some kid lit a piece of paper on fire. The bus driver got pissed and threatened to beat the kid up. The next day the kid did it again. The bus driver left the bus and furiously came through the back door. He then proceeded to spray us in the face with a fire extinguisher. It smelt really bad and everyone's eyes were tearing. Hardly anyone could breathe. He then pinned the kid up against the wall and beat him over the head with the fire extinguisher. The kids head was bleeding. Not to mention, the bus driver was a heavy guy. He then said, "Get the hell off my bus", kicked us all out, and drove off. We've never seen him again. I know the kid was wrong to light the paper on fire but the bus driver had no right to do that. And we didn't do anything wrong so why spray us in the face with that shit in the fire extinguisher?

lilcuti3pi389 0
average_girl 0

#48 HOLY SHIT! im so srry 4 the kid that got beat up! and 4 the ppl that got sprayed 2 i hope ur bus driver got ARRESTED! i hate bus drivers 2! mine doesnt kno how 2 drive we have almost gotten into over 10 accidents! one day we will all die on tht bus. (i would get off that bus but how elso can i get 2 school?)