By Anonymous - 11/04/2009 05:40 - Canada

Today, I was walking towards the bus. The bus was scheduled to leave at 3:20, and it was 3:19 so I decided to run for it. As the doors were closing, I managed to just slip my hand into the door, so it didn't fully close. The bus driver saw this, looked at my face, and then drove away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 355
You deserved it 5 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that sucks. Little word of advice... To be early is to be on time To be on time is to be late Just an age old adage my parents taught me.

Chaith 16

I can see this happening. Out of the handful of bus drivers I've met, they all hate one thing more then any other: People that risk their neck and jump through hoops to get on a bus.

Comments

#18 yeah his life is pretty ****** up, poor fella :/

TryToBeKind 0

I would too, I don't like pushy people. If I'm trying to sign out to use the RR or go home and someone slambs their shit on the counter, I leave. Hey, they have time to browse, they have time to wait - and while they're waiting they can learn some things called a) being on time and b) being patient.

If you got injured, you should sue! There's no excuse for him to drive away with you still attached to the bus.

#18-anonymous is what the computer automatically puts in if the submitter doesn't type in name, it's not the same guy over and over again, they all just didn't put their name in.

I always used to stop for people who ran for the bus. Then again, I wasn't doing nothing but bus driving to barely pay the bills. They are on a tight schedule, the economy sucks, and they're doing nothing but driving around in circles all day, of course they're going to be cranky. And while they shouldn't pull over and grab a sandwich, sometimes there's not enough break time scheduled in for them to eat anything all day otherwise. Would you rather wait 3-5 min while they get something to eat, or wait 3-5 hours after the driver crashes the bus from low blood sugar? Anyway, be early next time. Good life skill to learn. Sucks though.

youaresofucked 0

are you typing this FML with only one hand now?

ima_krackerr 0

#18 and 22: anonymous or no name is just what this site puts for you if you don't wanna put it your own name. It's not ONE person.

#24 - I think #18 was being sarcastic... Also, I have this one bus driver who loves to laugh openly at people through the speaker outside the bus (that I didn't know existed until this guy used it). He will literally yell "HA. You missed the bus, LOSER." He's definitely done it to old people, too.

#22 - I think #18 was being sarcastic...

ima_krackerr 0

#18 and 22: anonymous or no name is just what this site puts for you if you don't wanna put it your own name. It's not ONE person.