By Richocet - 18/05/2009 00:35 - Canada

Today, I was walking home from piano lessons when I saw my dad on a bike, so I shouted after him. He turned his head around and then ran into a tree. It wasn't my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 163
You deserved it 36 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha, dude I can't stop laughing. I feel so bad for that guy, but that would be so funny to see.

Yeah, **** YOUR life, not the guy's who crashed into a tree.

Comments

#8 - Kill yourself! These mock FML's are getting more and more annoying (The shocking grammar was bad already)! Back on topic. I'm not gonna say YDI since it was partly the guy's fault for not concentrating. However, you did distract him. #10 ftw!

People who clicked YDI are idiots. It's obviously the man riding the bike's fault for being stupid enough to turn his head around WHILE CYCLING. Mistaking someone from behind for someone else is an easy mistake to make.. And #8, that wasn't even remotely funny?! Why bother?

#13 Why is it his fault to turn his head around when somebody calls him? He was distracted. Not everybody think about common sense when it happens so fast. That's also an easy mistake to make.

That reminds me of a hilarious scene in "End of Days" where Satan ownes a young boy on a skateboard... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_muhuITwmw at 8:56 ;)

What the bike SHOULD'VE done is stop, then turn his head around, not keep moving, then hit a tree. That's his own problem.

im not voting ydi or fyl, **** that guys life for having some random kid make him crash into a tree

Haha that poor guy. He was getting a shout out, and it being the wrong person was bad enough. But then you hit a tree? He should be watching the road.

Well, lucky for your dad. Go home and tell him about it and have a good laugh.