By ugly - 11/06/2012 12:01 - Australia

Today, I was telling my best friend that I was feeling unattractive, and that I never get asked out. As she was trying to make me feel better, we were interrupted by a stranger trying to hit on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 474
You deserved it 3 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

That's when you busted a move and asked the stranger out, right? Right??? Take control of your destiny.

Is feeling attractive the only thing people strive for these days?

Comments

sensoon15 7

Must've been an awkward situation. Cheer up, you'll find love someday. Or, you could be a bitch and say "my friends a lesbian but I'm available" just to get the stranger.

What? She's supposed to be ugly because you're insecure?

perdix 29

Don't have a hot best friend. Problem solved. Befriend a herd of fat, ugly girlfriends, so you'll look hot by comparison. You'll have no trouble getting male attention. Of course, the quality of man who trolls the herds of uglies for companionship is often quite low and inebriated.

couturedoll 7

Ever hear of making the first move?

So true. If you are looking for someone who cares for who you are, and waiting gets only those who care for what you look like, sounds like there's a better strategy than passively waiting.

couturedoll 7

If she wants a boyfriend, then she should go and ask out a boy. Don't always wait for the guy to make the move. If you want happiness, then go do something that'll make it happen.

tony1891 22

should go out more. be around the guys. someone out there is interested in you. have faith.

taytay7878 0

Well if she lets it happen I don't see why you call her your friend

couturedoll 7

Well what's her friend supposed to do about it? If she's attractive, then there's bound to be many people flirting with her. Is she just supposed to hire a bunch of guys to ask out OP?

RedPillSucks 31

OP didn't say that the best friend acted badly. She can't stop people from asking her out. It's how she responds that tells the tale and that part is left out of the FML, so we can't assume.

It's their loss! I bet you're awesome.

perdix 29

Then, you shoved your skinny, little friend out of the way and said to the stranger, "Here's my number, so call me, maybe." If he's not immediately impressed, go with "I'm sexy and I know it." Get to the wiggly part quickly. I shoulda been a life coach.

Can i have ya number!? Can i have it? Can i have ya number!? Can i have it!?

Wakakakakakaka. ROTFL :D You would make a really good life coach*

Go get fake ****!!...That usually helps ugly chicks out!

Nowhere in the FML does it say that OP is ugly. And how do you know breast implants would work? Douche.

tony1891 22

Hey dude. Here's an idea. Next time you decide to post hateful remarks. Don't. Instead. Go buy you a stick of dynamite. Shove it in your sphincter. And light the fuse. OK? Thanks.

FMMFL1992 3

I guess Alan got to this comment

FMMFL1992 3

Looks like Alan got to this comment

FMMFL1992 3

Looks like Alan go to this comment. Ps stop deleting this.