By home owner - 20/8/2010 06:14 - United States
Today, I was taking a shower for the first time in my new apartment. The shower head broke off the wall and slammed onto my head while spraying water everywhere. I tried to stop the water but only stopped the cold and got burnt by the hot. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply
  Stupified  |  0

Ydi for calling yourself a homeowner and living in an apartment. That's not a home and ydi for not being careful and Ydi for not having the shower/shower curtain closed.

Reply
  nishant5456  |  0

it could have been a lot worse, the shower could have had some type of chemical acid which burned your skin and now you can't move.

But since that DIDN'T happen, get over it.

Reply
  fistnazal  |  10

katythemmuhfuh'indittiesperry! goodness!

all I can think about is that scene in liar liar when he's in the elevator...

"mah mah" **nipple sucking sound**