By LGFLIPSTER - 31/08/2009 03:32 - Canada

Today, I was strolling past an old women when from behind she called "can you help me get the rest of the groceries out of the car?" I approached the car, and helped her un-load bags. She began hitting me, screaming "SOMEONE IS STEALING MY THINGS". She was actually asking her son in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 710
You deserved it 6 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Darling_Cherry 5

Hilarious. That'll teach you to make yourself useful!

You sound like a sweet guy. I love sweet innocent guys... mmmmmm....

Comments

I think that still counts as a good deed. As long as your intentions were good, all actions are justified.

Your comment reminded me of The Monkey's Paw. Yes, your intentions can be good, and it counts, but they don't always turn out how you think/wish.

moonlight_daze 8

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

You're right. Even though your means are good, the ends will never turn out the way you want it to be.

moonlight_daze 8

Sometimes people use unethecal means to acheive what they percieve as rightous end. It often doesn't work out as they intended.

You shoulda knocked her son's face off afterwards. The lazy bastard needs to be more helpful to his own mother.

moonlight_daze 8

YDI for helping an old lady.

YDI for helping an old lady. for real. they are never gratefull

that's stupid on the old ladies part. What's hitting you gunna do?

She's an old lady - she was hitting and yelling. What else can she do? Give him a roundhouse kick to the face and pull out her gun?

haha #45, what i meant was if someone wanted to steal her groceries they're going to do it. i.e hitting him would result in her getting hurt at least

BikerMike 0

Hit the old dried up **** back. you heard her asking for someone to help put the groceries in the car and you helped her. I hate to help old people anymore, matter of time before they play the "I'm old, fraile and can't defend myself anymore" card and you are the bad guy. **** dried up old *****!!!!!!!!!!

inconvienentgurl 0

ppl who write YDI for dumass reasons need to get lives!! i mean really...almost every1 has ears...leave the O.P.s alone if ur not gonna smart reason!!

Next time, ask, "Oh, are you asking me?"

i_is_a_tr00l 0

SECOND! I pwn all your asses. Go eat horse shit now! I dominate the world!!! >:D