By busmanhoe - 14/12/2009 11:19 - Norway

Today, I was sitting on the bus to the gym. I saw that an old woman needed help to get off the bus, so I got up, and helped her off. When I had finally got her down the stairs the bus closed the doors and drove away. I was in the middle of nowhere and the bus drove away with all my things. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 933
You deserved it 4 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have told the bus driver that you would be right back!

So DID you tell de bus driver you were coming back? Because you can't expect the driver to just know that you didn't want to stay out of the bus when you got out.

Comments

Hmm... this looks familiar. I read this same FML a few months ago. So seriously, FYL for copying people.

I've seen numerous comments about stupid ass bus drivers driving off from people that from waht I looks like have clear intentions of getting in that bus, to whoever said, "bus driver, not mind reader", has it crossed your mind that if the bus driver in question, used his brain a little, he would not be driving a bus?

HeyItsWill12 0

Goes to show Karma is non existent

Blows you lost your stuff. But hey you were on your way to the gym so at least you have a long ass walk to get a nice cardio work out!

iPrime 0

YDI, she would have eventually got off lol

That's the first thing you learn on this website: never help anybody.

giosthename 0

Should've got off at Crackton.

ydi for making up lies no old lady would get off in the middle of nowhere nor would a bus go to nowhere. dumbass

"middle of nowhere" can also mean that there was nothing but a few houses and nothing more. There are places and bus stops like that and no doubt that old ladies can live in such places.

ovyind 0

In norway it's quite common for old people to live far out in the middle of "nowhere", because that's where they grew up or had a farm with their husbands.

In Norway, there's a LOT of "nowhere", old people live in nowhere. They usually can't drive either, so they have to get around somehow, which means that they'll have to take the bus. Busdrivers can be real douchebags sometimes. I've seen several old ladies getting stuck in the door because the busdriver were too busy to wait for them to get off, so they just got smashed between the doors. Real nice, huh?