By seriously?? - 04/02/2009 16:06 - United States

Today, I was running to the bus stop to catch the bus. The bus driver smiled, waved, and drove away without letting me get on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 497
You deserved it 2 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There is something about being a bus driver that just turns people into absolute cocks.. OR there is something about being a bus driver that attracts absolute cocks.. But there are the few, the other day I was getting on the bus and asked how much it would cost cause I had no oyster and used to get on for free cause I am 16, but bus drivers always throw you off if you have no child oyster now even if they can blatantly tell you are a child.. but this one really sweet old man instead of telling me how much it would cost just told me to go sit down and let me ride for free!! I was shocked to say the least!

vfscx0aw6o7jshl 0

He was trying to teach you a lesson about being punctual.

Comments

FML? This is hardly even an experience. If this would've led to a nasty chain of events such as in The Chaostheory (movie), then this story could be awarded an FML-status.

That sucks a similar situation always happens to me and my friend because our school bus driver hates us.

oo... personal experiences with that one... Stupid city bus drivers... >=C haha FYL

Happened to me once. I banged on the door and the driver flipped me off and started to drive away. I busted out a window and ran away. That'll ******* teach him. Although a lot of times I find the bus I need at a red light, bang the door and the driver lets me in. Meh.

dangletsbang21 0
budd28 0