By Anonymous - 09/02/2013 01:00 - Netherlands - Zwijndrecht

Today, I was rehearsing for a school play. My drama teacher keeps criticising the part where I fake-trip, saying I make it look terribly fake. During today's rehearsal, I actually tripped for real, and smashed my kneecaps against the floor with a scream. He still said my "acting" sucked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 508
You deserved it 2 905

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

When people are judging, they tend to show bias. He probably had the scene in his head and he wouldn't accept anything different.

JR_Goes_Rawr 11

Tell your teacher to get his act together cause he's tripping.

Comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

When people are judging, they tend to show bias. He probably had the scene in his head and he wouldn't accept anything different.

CharresBarkrey 15

He's probably also frustrated because the old saying "Those who can't do, teach," rings true in his case.

Either that or OP may be one of those 'overly dramatic fallers', I know a few people like that and a few people did that at a store I used to work at, some people just don't know how to trip or don't want to get hurt while fake tripping so you can sorta tell. Well I can anyways, not all the time, but for the most part.

Forgot to mention that some of the few who failed to fall tried to sue for the rugs being turned up a bit.. We would watch the camera and see them fall before the rug or the rug being completely flat.

kristabelli 19

You can't win with him I guess OP, no matter what you do. Teachers like that are annoying. I'll bet he plays favourites too.

saraitkddh 47

true, or maybe he is just mean and jealous

Now remember how you did that and do it in the real peformance! Good luck!

It's bad luck to say 'good luck' on opening night! Instead, substitute it with 'break a leg'.......oh pardon me, she almost did.

Bad luck to say it any time in theater not just on opening night.

I think she took the 'break a leg' saying pretty literal..

Dang OP can't even make a real fall look good. Time to move on to a different career.

..I've got to fake being shot in the head on stage... I wonder...

obnint 3

Ask him to demonstrate a "good way" to trip

Maybe you should wear heels - those things can make anyone trip.

NickaPLZ 26

Yeah I'd "fake trip" into punching him in the balls if he's nearby.

Satoaoi 13

no he sucks Cuz he's the one teaching