By Username - 05/11/2010 22:02 - France

Today, I was reading to a child during nap time because she woke up crying. She calmed down right after I began reading, but soon started crying again. I was confused until I felt something warm and wet on my leg. She peed on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 027
You deserved it 3 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're her territory. She will protect you from other little kids who try to pee on you. Barking is completely normal and should be expected from her.

Comments

If you teach middle school, this is quite disturbing.

****, I wish I got nap time in middle school.

Fortuitous 0

No, Doc, if she taught middle school, she would get peed on because she thought a girl was a boy.

Forty, you're mixing FMLs now and blowing my mind a little.

Fortuitous 0

Introduce bedlam into order, and everything becomes perfect. :D No, you are the one who is doing the mind-bending.

gabbiechaoss 5

I'm kind of confused about something....was she just a random child? Or were you babysitting or what??

who gives a shit, she peed on the person, thats what matters

I was thinking maybe she runs a daycare or is a Kindergarten or Pre-K teacher.

hunterg 0

that sucks. I hate when small children cry. the pee just happened to happen the same time. ultra sad face. :(((((((((

maybe the kid was crying because she really had to pee...

That's not an ultra-sad face. It's some sort of alien creature with ten mouths, all frowning. It's got to be Smilin' Bob's evil brother.

jocelyng_fml 0
TempestRain 0
Draminicaus 0

I thought it was a sad face with more chins than Jabba the Hut. Alien creature, it is.

You're her territory. She will protect you from other little kids who try to pee on you. Barking is completely normal and should be expected from her.

riseofabreakings 0

I laughed really hard at this comment

RachelBerry_fml 5

this story has local emmy written all over it :)

it could have been a lot worst. She could have peed on your face

lovinit5683 0

She just saying she cares enough to pee on you!!!