By Cammy - 29/04/2009 07:19 - United Kingdom

Today, I was pissed off. I kicked a soccer ball into my wall, and it bounced back, hit my head and knocked me into the wall behind me. My head hurts like hell. Even inanimate objects hate me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 349
You deserved it 63 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Definitely not an FML... but YDI anyways. You should probably not kick a soccer ball at a wall directly in front of you, it's simple physics.

Inanimate objects don't hate you. They couldn't give a shit one way or the other about you. At least that's what the cheese grater told me. :-P

Comments

whats up with all the recent fmls? they pretty much suck, no offense to the OP in particular.

Didn't your mother teach you not to play ball in the house? YDI.

Oh my word! That's hilarious. I hate when that happens, you totally don't expect it to come back and hit you... and then it does.

maedoc 0

totally agree #12 and op- you're retarded

Can you blame them? You're sinfully boring.

I am so sick of these "I hit my head, wah wah" FMLs....they aren't real FML's...everyone hits their heads, we all think it sucks at the time! It would be a real FML if you hit your head and and could no longer walk as a result, or something along those lines!

greenbunni08 0

You're the one who kicked the ball. It was self-defense. The ball was simply responding to the vicious attack. So really, it's your fault. The ball doesn't hate you, he didn't want to attack you, he was just sitting on the ground minding his own business.

the ball bounced back at you? no kidding.

friedkabob1225 0

are the moderators of these fmls like 6 year olds who read them and think "you know, kicking a soccer ball at a wall and not expecting it to bounce back and hit you in the head does suck, so lets post it and remind the world" i havent favorited an fml in like 2 weeks because of this shit, and i moderate great ones all the time so idk why better fmls dont get posted.