By Anonymous - 05/03/2011 06:07 - Canada

Today, I was performing a show about pirates for a youth program. A child started crying because I wasn't a real pirate. A little girl took my defense: "He's a real pirate, his teeth are all yellow!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 596
You deserved it 11 366

Same thing different taste

Comments

hahaha aw dang that's mess up yo. and rude. but forreal go brush your teeth that's kinda nasty and that's what coffee does to ya

Brushing doesn't mean that ones teeth will magically be white, it just means that with any luck they will be less yellow and you won't have awful breath. The OP could brush two or three times every day and still have yellow teeth depending on what he eats and drinks, or if he smokes. This is a case of needing to go to the dentist for a professional cleaning.

ZackAttack20 0

ydi for not practicing dental hygiene

Time for you to invest on a toothbrush and toothpaste ya?

zowieandzander77 1

really bad joke hear it before in spongebob squarepants

zowieandzander77 1

it was meant to be corny... the question is why are you still watching sponge bob?

I have to ask out of sheer curiosity. What is the appeal of Spongebob Square Pants? I've seen a few episodes of that show and everyone of them made me think "if I had kids I sure as hell wouldn't be letting them watch this show". I know I'll probably get thumbed down for saying that but it's true. I make no judgments on those who do watch it, I say to each their own, but I honestly would like to hear some other opinions on the show from someone over the age of ten. What draws people to it?

At least your costume was convincing...To a 5 year old...