By DatAss - 15/01/2016 10:56

Today, I was out grocery shopping when some pervert decided to slap my ass as they walked by. As I turned around to confront them, I saw that the culprit was a 7 or 8-year-old boy. I was so shocked, speechless and angry that I couldn't even decide how to handle the situation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 999
You deserved it 2 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell their parent? Or if they were alone tell them it's not okay to touch someone without their permission. Not that this advice is useful now, yknow but just in case it happens again.

Comments

That's unacceptable behaviour regardless the age. His mother should get to know right away.

What's wrong with having a little fun? At somebody else's expense? By treating their body as an object for your amusement? When you're young enough to get away with it while still perpetuating sexism that can last a lifetime? And affect many others? Oh, wait, I think I get it…

Kid probably didn't know what they were doing was sexual. It feels like you think sexism only happens towards women.

It feels like you're one of those people who care more about the fact that sexism can be perpetuated by either sex than you do about actually addressing instances of sexism.

Can I use this response with people in my real life? They don't seem to understand that grabbing each others girlfriends butts in public isn't funny to the girlfriends. I usually hear "we're just joking, and your boyfriend doesn't mind"

I wasn't saying what the kid did was right, but I am saying that they may not have known how bad the action was.

I don't understand what exactly you meant while saying 'perpetuating sexism that can last a lifetime'. Could you please explain.

I apologize for how harsh this is, but feminism is just stupid. I agree that equality of sexes is needed. Egalitarianism is the answer, equality among EVERYONE! Not to mention how many feminists seem to think that the system isn't biased towards males or that sexism against males doesn't exist. Advocating solely for female rights is also pretty stupid, and I think the reason is pretty obvious.

Geez dude I love reading your comments! xD

Find his parent is what I would do! The next person he does it to may not be so friendly. Plus obviously it's inappropriate too.

Mathalamus 24

Find his parents and tell them what he did. If they fail at their one job, do their job, and tell him not to do it again. Other people would be less nice.

Talis99 26

I'm thinking this brat probably learned from someone in his environment. Hopefully, someone with intelligence and appropriate social skills will correct him before it sticks.

ThreeSheets 14

I was thinking the same thing.

your username + your FML = awesome. i'm sorry op, i guess i wouldn't have known how to handle that situation either FYL

I've had a toddler do it numerous times at a friends house, and it's adorably funny. But at 8 years old, they should know better. If the parent had been around, you should have said something.

I would have threatened him so badly it would've scared both of us.