By Weathersucks - 17/01/2010 05:13 - France

Today, I was on my way to meet the girl I like at the beach. I parked my truck and walked to the restaurant where I was supposed to meet her. She wasn't there so I called her and she told me she cancelled because it started raining. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 703
You deserved it 3 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if she wasn't such a shitty liar, she's still a bitch to "cancel" on you without, y'know, informing you.

I think you should take the subtle hint...

Comments

Despite the wildly differing climate and terrain, every part of the U.S. I've lived in experiences localized showers from time to time. And some people just DO NOT drive in the rain if they don't have to. Normally, I'd say before you FML, nws.noaa.gov... but if this really is from France and not a mobile post, at least check the weather before you write her off.

Pimpin, are you saying girls in general are like this, or just the ones you've dated?

sneezingpanda 0

sorry bro that happens to me on a daily basis

drRummler 0

what kind of girl does that???

This happened to me many times. Not the raining part, but I got things like my brother died, to my parents don't like me going out with strangers. I found that girls hate saying "no" to someone. The reason why I suspect is because they're not sure how you're going to react. Like you might get violent or angry, as it does happen from time to time when someone gets reject. So they typically go with these sort of responses so that way you won't get violent.

It's possible that it was raining on her side of the town and not at the beach, but she still should have called to cancel.

What a bitch, hit her with a frying pan.

why do you only like her at the beach? should have made your date on the beach

ZielZone 4

She's a flake... Go find a real woman to date, not an air headed twit.