By thereisnobaby - 06/10/2016 11:55 - United States - Cadillac

Today, I was met with an unfortunate clerical error, receiving a letter from WIC with a cheery handwritten note instructing me to call when the baby arrives. I guess they forgot I was there four months ago to discuss the changes in benefits after a miscarriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 177
You deserved it 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

(hugs) I'm sorry to hear that you received an unwelomed reminder. I know what that is like, I've have had three go on to paradise ahead of me.

I could never understand how that feels, so sorry for what happened OP.

Comments

countryb_cth 38

As someone who has two infertility chronic pain diseases and will have a very had time getting pregnant, I am so very sorry for your loss. Any time I see that someone in my support group goes through one my heart breaks. I can't imagine how hard the reminder must have been. I do hope that when/if you decide to try again you'll be able to give birth to a beautiful rainbow baby. (for anyone who doesn't know a rainbow baby is a baby born after miscarriage, still born or infant loss) Stay strong OP, sending hugs your way.

I'm sorry OP, that must have been hard to read.

I'm so sorry, OP. It's been 5 months since my miscarriage and I just had an acquaintance/neighbor ask me if I wanted to see their newborn. Turned me into a sobbing mess. I feel you.

I'm so sorry! That's horrible! Miscarriages are hard enough without being reminded. :(

And I thought I was pissed when I got a thank you for graduating letter when I tanked senior year and dropped out. Sorry this happened to you.

So so so sorry on your loss OP! I can't even begin to imagine that pain. I hope one day it will be easier for you!

I understand your pain after my daughter died the hospital sent us a card thanking us for using their hospital

Wow. That's really inconsiderate. I'm sorry you had to go through that. After reading so many of these I just don't understand how so many people can drop the ball on their jobs.

geniusness 6

Reply with a picture of you and a baby goat.

I'm so sorry OP. I had something similar happen to me only with the doctors office sending me the upcoming bill for the vaginal birth weeks after my second miscarriage and my doctor had to perform the emergency surgery to remove the fetus and stop my hemorrhaging so I wouldn't bleed to death. Just finished paying that bill and we lost another. It's difficult. Again I am so sorry for you loss.