By Anonymous - 21/05/2009 17:16 - United States

Today, I was looking over some old notes from high school when I came across a list of things I wanted to accomplish by the time I'm 25. I haven't accomplished a single one. I'm 26. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 252
You deserved it 16 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kinda depends on the goals. If they were like "become the next Hitler" or "kill many babies" I'd say it's good you haven't accomplished them.

Well, you've got a list of things to do. Get cracking!

Comments

missus_butter 0

Yeah, I'm 26 too and I haven't gotten much done either. Try to accomplish something before your ten year reunion or it'll just be sad.

HeyyyBrahhh 0

Well you forgot about your goals. You should of put them somewhere you would remember em.

Regret's worse than any other feeling (besides maybe a broken heart). Let's see that list :)

Jakester 0

thank god that I didnt make that list, otherwise I wouldnt be able to do any of the things because my life is hella hectic as it is. Im having mixed feelings about this one. I clicked both but it depends on the OP. If you have (or had) the potential on carrying out ur things and you didnt, unless youre too busy, YDI. Otherwise maybe FYL but at least you got plenty of time to do these things. Maybe turn it into a bucket list?

As long as you're not a low-life, aka no job, no school, sit around all day and read FMLs. then its nbd. Things happen and change all the time.

YDI for being a lazy asshole with no motivation in life.

10 years later, oh I had goals? Lmao happens to the best of us.