By bcoper - 20/02/2010 14:03 - United States

Today, I was in pain due to overdoing it at the gym yesterday, so I thought a hot shower might help. Not only was there no hot water because of my sister's hour long showers, but I slipped getting out and hit my head. Now the pain is worse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 384
You deserved it 3 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FireNinja 3

girls: take forever in the bathroom, take forever getting ready, AND take forever talking on the phone. FYL indeed. next time I recomend turning hot water on only ( I have a bro who uses all hot water in morning) and wait a bit and then feel to see if it's hot or cold. if hot, turn cold water on. if cold. no shower. hopefully you got revenge on your sis. I would.

Comments

Tamara2011 0

i bet she's doing more in there than just showering ;) you hitting your head = is a big you fail, if you know she takes hot showers you out to know by now to check to see if there's any hot water.

Ah, made ya forget about whatever was hurting first. I love those.

Ouch! I know how you feel T_T I didn't sleep one night and when I went to take a shower the next moment, I completely lost conscious of what I was doing. The next thing I knew (I was just entering the shower), I banged my head against the tile floor!

Fenikkusu 0

Do that while peeing in the middle of the night and you have my similar experience. Except I put my head through the wall. Good times, good times.

ouch, that had to hurt . I kno the pain of overdoing it at the gym your whole body lingers in pain and is extremely stiff. god forbid u turn fastly . I agree your life blows

Fenikkusu 0

Overworking at the gym is pretty stupid.

Get in before your sister next time. YDI for overworking yourself. Yes, push your limits, but working yourself to the bone will only injure yourself, like causing you to slip.

YDI for not showering with your sister.

they should stop allowing 'slipped in the bathroom and hit my head' FMLs. we all slip and fall sometime or the other. guess what? it doesn't f*%k up your life. get on with it.