By bcoper - 20/02/2010 14:03 - United States

Today, I was in pain due to overdoing it at the gym yesterday, so I thought a hot shower might help. Not only was there no hot water because of my sister's hour long showers, but I slipped getting out and hit my head. Now the pain is worse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 383
You deserved it 3 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FireNinja 3

girls: take forever in the bathroom, take forever getting ready, AND take forever talking on the phone. FYL indeed. next time I recomend turning hot water on only ( I have a bro who uses all hot water in morning) and wait a bit and then feel to see if it's hot or cold. if hot, turn cold water on. if cold. no shower. hopefully you got revenge on your sis. I would.

Comments

Hahah, I can make this even worse. I bet your sister takes hour long showers because she's getting off with the showerhead.

check the water before you get in the shower.

yoogurtisgood 0

WTF an hour shower? my brother complains for me taken a 10 minute shower! that girls got it good haha ..wish I was her

#24 Dr. Greg House would strongly agree with you.

Wow, wtf, how does your sister manage to take _hour long_ showers? Not only is it a horrible waste of water, wouldn't she get a bit bored?

kgraham21 0

I've taken an hour long shower but it was also because I was really sick and the running water on my back helped.

Doing it occasionally (like when you're ill) is fair enough, but from the OP I assumed that his sister takes these showers regularly (if not daily), which is pretty different. *Shrugs*

The OP could just be exaggerating because she is pissed at her sister