By . - 27/02/2012 00:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my husband. We thought the house was empty so we didn't mind being loud. Apparently, my grandma thought it would be fun to give us a surprise visit. All I found was a note on the counter from her and the spare key saying "Next time, I'll call." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 648
You deserved it 4 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LaColombianita 26

Well I guess grandma learned a valuable lesson. Never show up to your house again for a surprise visit.

DontClickOnMe 28

I wonder how long she stayed there for.

Comments

anahlicious 10

Hey on the bright side, she returned her spare key so you don't have to worry about her surprise visits anymore! :)

Most of our family has spare keys in case of emergency, in case we lose our own key or just so they can enter if they stop by and we're not home. Of course, they would always ring the doorbell first to see if we're home.

omarzrgz 3

Maybe she got turned on and went to have sex with your grandpa, and when she said she'll call next time it was so you could know she'll be back when she's done?

Nope. Not even close. That someone could extrapolate that scenario from this FML is kind of disturbing.

jokercard2010 0

I fear my mom's gonna end up doing that one of these days, I moved out for a reason, "take a hint mom"

wlddog 14

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I bet Thanksgiving dinner will be ackward.

perdix 29

Good thing Grandma recognized that she forfeited her key privileges and gave her key up right then and there. If you had to go repo your key from her later, Grandpa might get some randy ideas;)

That is one polite grandmother :-) - she did not disturb you

"Today, I went over my granddaughter's house and let myself in with the spare key they'd given me in case of emergency. I heard my granddaughter and her husband being rather loud upstairs. Embarrassed, I left the spare key on the kitchen counter and left again. FML" "YDI"

Oh, I feel so sorry for your grandma. It was definitely her own fault, but hearing your granddaughter have sex must be pretty awkward.

That's one way to prevent people from visiting unexpected. Still quite awkward for grandmother... Poor lady.