By dfhgblsf - 05/04/2009 19:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with a girl I had just met. After about 5 minutes in, she said she had to go to the bathroom. So we stopped and she went to the bathroom. After waiting around 10 min, I decided to check if she was ok. The window was open. She was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 612
You deserved it 36 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have my doubts about this one. 1. Many bathroom windows don't open, and even i they do, they are way too small to crawl out of. 2. Are we supposed to believe that a girl crawled out the window of your home and left buck-ass naked? Wouldn't you know something was up if she collected all her clothes off your floor first? What about her keys/purse/etc? 3. Why wouldn't she just go out the door? This just makes no sense...

Wow, she actually used the window. She didn't take the front door route. That's intense.

Comments

#9, that wasnt funny at all but nice try bud

dude, I'm pretty sure 9 is a woman. O.o

It was funnier than what you had to say.

s4ucy_ 0

Clearly, she wasn't enjoying it so much. or she just realized it was a mistake :)

Did she actually leave naked? Sorry, but you are either lying or a pretty bad lover.

le_plume_beni 0

Maybe she chickened out or something; it's not necessarily your fault. And wholeon makes a good point: what about her clothes/purse?

Wow. You must be //epically// awful at sex. I mean... wow. Jumping out the window naked, before you're even done!

she wasn't necessarialy naked you can **** a girl while she's wearing a skirt and just pull the underwear down but still something is fishy

Maybe ur dick was too huge and she couldn't take it.. Its a harsh compliment so chill. You will be ok we cant please em all.

so... she left her clothes in your bathroom or what? are you serious right now?

King_of_Kings 3

just like that? poof, she's gone? wow, what a rude bitch!